Rough stuff

Thanks KeepLeft will keep that in mind if i do start to smoke joints at the moment I dont smoke joints. Bundy do you mean rice bong? or ice bong do you have water with that? I tried the rice bong and it was hot and bad tasting. Ok then I will try ice bong if you say and then maybe switch. I dont think I can make the smoke smoother, so if ice bong doesnt work out im switching now.

Regards,

N

Edited by power

buy a bong with ice holder.

maby cold water in bong or try a bong with very small chamber, shrunk powerade bottle works well.

shrink over fire or hotplate.

or you could work on the plant next grow, lower ec as plants are finnishing, no additives but Pk and a week long flush does wonders.

some people like the cough you get when not flushed but i like you like as smooth as possiable. now i can pick unflushed weed from a mile away.

well if you need the buds in your lungs asap there isnt a whole lot that can be done without destroying another feature of the pot, ie. water curing would probably make it a heap smoother and be pretty fast for you to do, but the smell and flavour of the pot will suffer greatly :thumbsup:

imo if you have the time to spare stick the buds in a jar for a week, preferably 2 to cure them and they'll smoke up a heap smoother ;)

but to have the smoothest, nicest tasting smoke ever nothing beats your own home grown that has been well flushed and cured ;)