Is this possible?

So, I'm currently growing outdoors....just about 6" plants now.

I dunno what it is, one of 'em is mango, either way, don't much give a fuck what strain it is

until I'm growing hydroponically.

so, I'm gonna attach a picture here (mad, MAD art skillzzzz) and show you what I got going on.

I kinda got it growing in an ex animal cage. In the bottom part, as shown in awesome cutaway effects, is the little pots. They fit underneath the border of the white "base", but the plants have grown to about the top of the "cage" part (top segment that is, the middle is clear plastic type shit)...the top part is allowing airflow, and yeah, enough sun gets through the top and middle.

What's the green mist you ask? Well...I live in an apartment, so to keep it subtle, or at least relatively unrecognisable, while allowing sun in, I've kinda put that green mesh shit over the top.

So yeah like I said, the plants aint that big, but the tallest is pushing against the top of this bitch.

What do I do? like...will it just start growing out not up now? or like...can I bend them sideways maybe?

If I could do that, would they just grow all round the top of the cage?

Another thing...can you trim roots? cos like I'm gonna change the pots to slightly bigger ones (naturally)

but I assume that eventually the root systems get kinda large? are your standard bucket size (or just below) big enough? will it kill the plant if I trim the roots?

One more thing....I'm growing in "the australian gardener" potting mix, and I got some balls of this "brunnings" all purpose NPK (no problems kunt? :peace: ) fertilizer with slow release nutrients...I water 'em every day or so....they're doing ok. But is this ok stuff to be growing with for an outdoorer?

Thanks in advance for reading through all this shiyat.

Edited by cheeba

you could try tiping it that will make it bush out and etc will happen..triming roots is not a good idea you can di it but you will upset your plant a lot. I would get your new pot put some soil at the bottom and just rough up the side of it . and put new soil around it.. and then let the plant push thru the roots..

im sorry i can not help with your 3rd question as i have going grown indoors..

but im sure some one else might be able to help ya with it..

tt