some chronic bush

i am on my second outdoor grow and have learnt alot of things and the main one is patience, ie not fertilizing so often, watering so often. this grow my plants are absolutely kickin the shit out of last years, and starting with real genetics is a massive advantage to the hermi bagseed i grew last year, by the way im growing magic bud from planetskunk (clone off freind). another important factor is a good mix, i am a beleiver in this stuff called baileys soil improver - 30%, that mixed with 70% "professional potting mix enhanced with seasol" and a small handful of dynamic lifter and there thriving and i mean realy growin quick. ive only fertilized once with a mix of seasol and powerfeed, 5ml of each to 2L. about 10 days and will be getting a hit of liquid thrive. i also foloir feed with seasol about every 5 days.

when i got the clones they had already been in bloom for about 4 weeks and took about 3 weeks till new growth

showed and about 2 weeks to show roots out the bottom of the rockwool cube, and ive been trainin em since it was first possible, and there real bushy.

also had a couple of bagseeds i just put into some soil there about 12 cm tall and 5 nodes and theve just started to bud which is weird as spring just began realy (in wa) what u reckon as a real rough guess theyll yeild? id say there pretty sat dom maybe a 10weeker there both females (possibly herms havent seen any balls) oh well as long as i get a high off it ill be happy.

so whats everyone got going in there backyards?, and anyone here snap/bend their plants i do and it realy seems to get some thick stems and not to mention some big ass knuckles im sure there good for somethin :peace:

just a stoned rant just resorted to scraping some "black gold" from my stemmy lucky me

Edited by hayzeez

yeah real happy with the magic bud and the stone is just right for me and im always gonna be holdin on to a clone/mother. yeah seasol is the shit and this powerfeed which is made by the same company as seasol is equally as good and cheap at only 10bucks a litre, not sure what im gonna use for bloom any recomendations? prefer somethin in liquid form

:doh:

Good to hear ya plants are goin well Hayzeez ,

And yeah , Patience is a virtue , specially when It comes to growin.

lol

I myself have nearly always grown In soil , yep just soil like outta the garden , Sometimes mixed with something like perlite or maybe some sand or some purchased Potting Mix If In pots ...

Otherwise It's just In the Ground and/or garden , And I mainly Use Cow manure As Fertlizer , Altho I do sometimes give them a few hits (Maybe 3-4 times) of some sort of Seaweed Emulsion Ferts such as Seasol ...

I just Dont Like the Taste It can Give in the Budz if Overused (Seaweed Fertz) , Sure they Might Get Really dark green , But That ruins taste quite often I find (Just Myopinion)

I find Cow manure to be an excellent (And Free up here) fert to use (If used properly ofc)

And I love the Sweetness of the Budz I have always seemed to have grown using it ...

lol

As for snappin the plants ...Well My advice would be not to , Causes excess Stress In the plant Imo , It has to put energy away from growing elsewhere to heal Itself ...

But hey , Plenty of growers do ... And MJ can handle alot of punishment ...

Also , While bending them may be seem a good idea ... It can be very difficult not to snap any stems aye ...

:)

And as for What I'm growin ... Well , I'm Still waiting on some seeds ... But I got 3 small plants Under a small light That I will Put outside in The not too distant Future ...

Was thikin Of doin an Outdoor Scrog ... And still probly Will do one , But The more I think About It the More It seems less worthwhile ....

Can only have 5 plants goin MAX Once the season Is rollin , I'll have at least 2 strains goin ... See how It all goes before I get into specifics tho ...

:)

heheh , Quite honestly I could keep typing alot longer about all this , But I am trying to keep It nice and short lol Not succeeding obviously ...

ANyway , Good Luck to you And all for their Grows , Indoor or Out. :peace:

It's Smoko Time ... lol

Budman :)