super spreader does it work?

hi wildflower. holland forge has introduced them into their affiliated retail stores. go to www.hollandforge.com.au and click on new products you can see them there.

most of the stores i called this week are going to be receiving stocks next week. so there will soon be plenty around i would say. i got in early and picked up 4 today. there rewiring them at the moment to ensure that the wires inside can withstand the heat.

i paid $110 each for the single globe model (400mm). some stores are charging $120. i got 4 though. going to set them up next week. for $110 you get the tube and also the external reflector.

if your in melbourne pm me and ill tell you which stores have stocks now. otherwise contact hollandforge to find out who distributes their products in other states.

should be good for the summer heat hopefully! i have a spare 8 inch centrifugal fan and 3 x 6 inch zheils so im going to play around and see whats the best way to mount the fans etc to get the best results from them