BUDDING PICS

sup stoners

iv got a plant its been in bud for about 4 and a half weeks now i was just wonderig when do the buds fatten up?

and ive seen plants on this site that have been in bud for like half the time and there totally coverd in bud n mine int any 1 no why?

these pics was took about 4 days ago

toke on stoners :thumbsup:

post-10531-1158462081_thumb.jpg

post-10531-1158463072_thumb.jpg

Edited by stonerweed

Oi settle down.

Although it might be hard for you to comprehend, people don't sit on here all day to answer your questions.

You posted less than an hour after your original post, and then again in another hour.

So chill and if you havn't got a reply in a few days then it may be reasonable for you to bump your topic back up.

:yahoo:

Yeah man , relax ...

Bout 4 1/2 weeks aye? ... They fatten up gradually dude ... It's probly about halfway thru

Those Pics aren't very good ones , It's very hard to tell if Its going well or not ... got any better pics?

What is your setup? , Lights? , Nutrients? etc ... And what strain is it? Some strains just don't grow big fat buds , doesn't necesarily mean it'll be a bad smoke. :thumbsup:

So there ya have it ... If you want decent answers you should ask decent Questions o.k.

A better Pic and some details of your grow , and then I'm sure someone can give you some help with whatever.

Budman :xcited:

patients is something you will learn pretty fast growing weed.

things dont happen over night.

if you want to see the growth check plants every 4th day, looking at your plants daily makes it hard when judging growth.

they look about normal for 4weeks maby slightly under developed for a fast strain but normal for a 9 to 11 weeker

patients is something you will learn pretty fast growing weed.

things dont happen over night.

if you want to see the growth check plants every 4th day, looking at your plants daily makes it hard when judging growth.

they look about normal for 4weeks maby slightly under developed for a fast strain but normal for a 9 to 11 weeker

Keep checking every day as it's easy for stuff to happen if you don't. If you want to get a good indication of growth the best way is to take a photo each week with an item (use this same item all the time) next to the plant to show scale, as soon as you compare photo's you'll notice the difference.

hey there stonerweed

first of all you need to calm down as u being a new commer to the site i can tell that talking to others that way will get you bugger al replies and the ones that would have helped ya possibly wont know as you have told us to fuck off not a good move

now to ya question you need to give us as much info as you can as i think i have told you already such as lights, system, meduim and nutes that you are using also a better pic would be good but if ya cant all good get back to us with more info and then we will try an help you

by the sounds of it and the looks of it you are using a low wattage light or maybe even fluro's

cheerz :Dj:

patience will get ya question answered

insulting will get you nothing :xcited: