"Nitrozyme" - what's it good for ?

Hi all,

I went shopping and picked up 100ml of "Nitrozyme"post-5398-1158398077_thumb.jpg ($10.00)

What I had planned is to use it on my AK clones which I just took post-5398-1158398308_thumb.jpg

I also read that it can be used as a folier spray in veg ???

Also noted they said on the lable some stronger more concentrated formula exist and to ask ma "supplyer".

Has anyone any comments on this "more concentrated formula"?

Anyone use it ? How did it go.. . . ... .. .. . & do you know if it generally good for like it says providing increased cellular development ect? a real technical blab's encouraged.

With my clones which I have taken now. I thought I would add the Nitrozyme @1ml per Lt to the rockwool cube via watering (if/when) when the cube when it .

I I did so today - I won't be hearting ma litt en's now would I :thumbsup:

New Holland .....I don't have any tech specs. But I'm using it on my current grow, and conparing it to my last grow.....my plants are alot more compact. I'd have to say nearly twice as many branches compared to my last plants.

Also they're as green as fuck!. I'm at work atm, I posts some pics tonight when I get home

Thanks NH - Yea, I am right impressed with the nitrogen hit it gave my cuts. grenest cuts I have produced :scratchin:

keepleft .....hi guys whats the dosage rate of this product?

ive been thinking of trying it during veg for a while but never known anyone to use it and ur experiences sound positive

kl on my bottle it says:

[

u]folier spray [/u]-

- use in conjunction with normal fer programme.

- use 3ml per 1 lt of water

- Add 2nl "Arg II" - (surfacant - ?)

- apply as per usual folier feeding /spraying situations (lights out)

Hydro Res tank

- add 1 ml per t

- Do not folier spray ?????

- monitor PH

Thats the dose on the bottle.

I am thinking that the Res tank direction is due to NOT wanting to additional folier spraying is to reduce the risk of over-nitroing the plant.

Anyway like most ferts and additives it may be strain dependant on tollerance for nuites.

keepleft .... 1ml per litre in the res. is that what you have been using?

do u use it once or do u top up regularly?

Na keep I am a Compo/Coco & handwater. What I woulod call a res is a bin I mix my nutes in. Anyway I woulwd not be using nitozyme in this way (hydro). . . . . . . . I have come to the conclusion that Nitrozyme is a prefered folier spray and I will be folier spray at 2ml per Lt.

A recovering mum will love I'm sure. :scratchin: