indoor to outdoor

palmtrees

i have 2 clones of "magic bud" just finished there reveg and bushy as hell, they are currently under 80 watts of cfl with the lights going off at 7pm and on at 1am i want to put em outside as the season has just begun, im wondering if they might bud as the dark period would of been increased.

i would of preffered to have planted alot later but this was a one off chance for an actual strain. i live in perth and they have a nice sunny spot with good shade during the heat of the day, say i do everything right with some nice big

pots what could i roughly expect? they grow real quick and where taken from the best female out of a batch of 15 seeds

peace

yeah i reckon there gonna be pretty big, this is my second grow and ive learnt heaps from my last one which was a pretty dismal harvest, about 20 grams of fluffy buds off a 5 foot plant, but it was good smoke nonetheless took ages to flower but it was a sativa, long skinny leaves, anyway this season im goin hard with the lst and have already got some nice little bushes. bout 3 inches high and 7 inches wide. i a gotta try and keep em under 6 foot but they can be as wide as they want, i am hoping for at least a pound between em. but yeah i highly recomend this strain, its a real good "u"p feeling high, grows real quick and flowers in a short time - not to mention yeilds :peace:

cheers