its indoors i feed with miricle grow and its in a bucket sized pot

i repotted abut 2 and a half to three weeks ago thats about it

i havent fed since the problem started

and the problem seems to be stayin about half way up my plant

is it ok to water with still warter from the supermarket

all the buds are fine with a nice coating of thc

Edited by stonerweed

ok..

flush the fuck out of the soil.... run clean water through...

what youve got in a salt lock in the soil..cuased from not flushing.. what this does is cuases the PH to fluxuate and go acidic... cuasing valuable nutrients to be locked out... extremely common with miricle grow...

your ph should measure some where from 5.8 - 6.8 and your nutrients should be fed at around 1400-1800 ppm...

Also I would say the soil your using would have depleated all the available nutrients as well...

did you repot when you turned to flower??

repotting into a flowering soil when you turn to flower would stop this... but usually by the end of the flowering period you still need to use more nutrients... a second repotting into a finishing flower mix... is another option... provided you wished to stay organic...

but really all you need to do is give it a good flush....if you can adjust the water PH to 6.3 then run it through the pot...or just take it out side and run the hose through it....BUT DO IT NOW.. and dose it with a full strengh nutrient solution tomorrow or the next day...