Coughing up black shit

dev0

Question

If it's smoking, I say method is irrelevant...your lungs are not designed to breathe in anything that's been burned. Black shit? Either you've sucked ash down your lungs (which you'd remember), or you've got some form of ?bronchial? ailment.

Yeah, when smoking some mornings I hack up just...yech...stuff. Don't think there's much you can do about it, if you're coughing it up it's from your lungs or throat, areas both immediately effected by smoking.

As long as you're not coughing up blood, it's no cause for immediate concern...

I also find if I excersize (eg - jogging, biking) I tend to cough up more junk.

The body has ways of expelling shit you put into it that it doesn't like.

Although a checkup at the doctor won't go astray to ease your mind. Probably one of the worst case scanarios is lung cancer, but nowadays, that's fairly treatable, my grandfather had some taken out to great success a little while ago.

However, you'll probably find it's just a matter of "you've been smoking". Tobacco, weed, anything, if you burn it, it's bad...much worse than vapour which IMO does the job better.

If it turns out you ARE ok, then perhaps take it as a sign and try alternative methods before you have any real problems, nobody's invincible, as a lot of smokers seem to think they are :peace:

I think I'd definately reccomend a vapo. Worth the money and health benefits. As I'm told by some of the peeps around here you don't need a stupid-expensive one, but from my take, you don't really want one that's cheap like mine. Get something powered at least.

Vapes are the go. I find I use mine more in Winter cos' I like toking outdoors whens the wearther is nice. I only use pipes, small ones at that. Bongs are like those tins of beer with the wide openings - for people who like to knock 'em back quickly and move on to the next one. If you most smoke, smoke small amounts - try to appreciate the taste, savour the high. Anyhoo, black shit doesn't take a doctor to realise that yous bonging too much..

;)

Aaahhh Rehana , Where do I start man ...

lol

I like what Cheeba had to say , lol , except that our lungs Are adapted to breathing smoke .. and have been for 1000's of years. ; )

Coughin the shit up is good man. Means your lungs are healthy.

Believe me man ... When you can't cough it up is when you start to worry . (or ofc any blood , go to doctors straight away o.k. )

Ahem ... Hows ya bong?????? , Cuz I find a good clean bong helps real well ... Btw ..

Alot of people I know agree that It can help you cough up all the crap the morning after (i.e. Brekky Bongs) ...

Especially if you smoke the dredded "cigarettes". :peace:

And what I find .. Is when I Cut down on the durries after smokin a few for a while .. thats when I start coughin up more crap ... ; )

It's those fucken population control cancer sticks mainly Imo. Tho Ofc you'll cough up a bit of crap if you smoke bongs or joints ar anything everyday. lol

O.k. , I hope you paid attention .. Give up them durries if ya can ...

Smoke Cones and drink beer constantly , I doubt It'll do anywhere near as much damage as smokin Cigs. ;)

Btw. Yes , I smoke alot sometimes :P

Budman :P

;)

P.s. ... Wish I could grow my own Tobacco aswell ;)

I'm a heavy pot smoker (need to to keep pain at a bearable level) I also used to be a chain ciggy smoker (50 a day) Since giving up cigs I don't cough up anywhere near the amount of shit, and since using a vap as my primary means of getting a hit it's a real rarity to cough up anything other then a bit of phlem if I have a cold.

Do yourself a huge favour and make that pack of cigs you have now your last, you don't need patches or any other bullshit just make the choice your wallet will thank you big time as well (you can buy a real nice vap with what you don't spend on cigs). :peace:

rehanaownsu, careful not to smoke bong screenings eh B)

Maybe lighten that spin if you can mate to. Be well B)

Yeah 420Downunder, we are leaves from the same plant mate.

When I quit they were about 10 bucks a pack. So at the end of 2 months no cigs could have gotten a volcano vape with the savings.

Fully agree on with not using patches. That's still taking hits of nicco eh.

A good read, which might help is at whyquit.com. B)