Planting north of sydney

I have heard a number of conflicting stories about when to begin germination and get the plants outside.

Will be growing a number of different strains in guerilla locations (pictures to follow)

Durban Poison (DP)

Holland's Hope (DP)

Shaman ®

VOODOO ®

Lowryder

I thought i would give these strains a try outdoors. Any conjecture? or inferences?

Secondly i was always under the impression that for us folk around the sydney reason grand final week of teh (NRL) or rugby league was the best time to get things underway? Is this the case? Sorry for what is probably a stupid question but i just dont really feel like fucking up from the outset

thanks in advance

:peace: Any time after the frosts have gone is a good time thinkpol. This should be by now in Sydney.

;) I have only grown durban off your list but had very good results outdoors. It is very hot and dry (demi-desert) where I live now and the durban can cope with the climate better than alot of srains with a little TLC. I have bred it into a few af my strains to make them hardier.

;) lol ;)

Guest KuH_De_Tah

I grew White Widow and Power Plant feminised from Dutch Passion in my first grow about 5 years back.

I planted outside in to pots on the first of Sept. The Power Plant auto flowered which pissed me off greatly and the WHite widow grew and grew.

Having the power plant auto flower pissed me of as the seeds were like 150 usd and at the time tha aussie dollar was down the shitter. The widow yeiled about 6 lbs from 9 survivors including about 4lbs from 3 very strong trees.

I know that you don't have these strains but just becareful of the auto flower thing.

its a real pain in the arse. Put out the second week of october and you will be laughing.

Oh and put the low ryder out in december because that will auto flower no matter what so it might as well be out while the sun is at its longest and brightest.

Edited by KuH_De_Tah