Guerilla grow

Yes Welcome to Oz Stoners Thinkpol ;)

Well whats the weather like where you are? (cold,warm,hot,rainy ect)

Theres so many different strains to grow outside that grow in different climets ect.

I recomend trying to get some seeds from the local Strain or ask the local people that live in and that grow in the same area.

Nothens better then local knowledge.

Bush seeds me have plenty if you.....................lol.....hehhe ;) :peace: ;)

Cheers

Dallas

screw local seeds off for a joke, the last thing you want is a local stoner knowing you intend on growing :peace: apart from that, most local seeds are no better than picking bagseeds at random because stray males can pollinate crops from over 1km away ;)

what it really boils down to is the conditions you can provide the plant, ie. if you can supply it with ample light, water, air and nutes the plant will thrive regardless of where the seeds were bred lol my advice would be to pick a strain that suits the kind of high you are after, but also take your local conditions into consideration. some places get bucket loads of rain around the harvest time for most bush crops which can lead to all kinda of problems like mould ;) if you live in a simular area i would recommend growing very dominate indica or sativa strains because with the indica you might be able to harvest before the bad conditions set in and if you have a crazy full on sativa you could end up harvesting after the weather clears ;)

screw local seeds off for a joke, the last thing you want is a local stoner knowing you intend on growing ;) apart from that, most local seeds are no better than picking bagseeds at random because stray males can pollinate crops from over 1km away lol

Yes true in away, but if you know people and you trust them you shouldnt have anything to worry adout.

And if you know of a good strain that you like and its local well bingo (seems straight forward to me) there you have it, a strain that is known to produce a decent yeild year after year and the smokes good...ect

Me being some one that has lived in the same place 4 ever know what and what doesent grow in this area.

For example same seed (strain) grown in QLD gives half the yeild that the same seed (strain ) grown in VIC

does.

I like to stick with a strain that performs well adove average ( i spose this strain has been growing in these hills for over 60 years +.

This strain can with stand cold temps of 0=5 deg (now thats cold for a MJ plant)

Anyways its upto you Thinkpol :peace: if you want to spend money on seeds or not.

Cheers

Dallas

i understand what you are saying dallas, but 9/10 rips are done by people who know about the grow, ie. friends and family :peace: imo its much better to just reduce the risk of getting ripped by spending $50 on seeds and having a seedbank know you're growing instead of friends and family, especially friends and family members that smoke pot and dont grow because they'll rip you in a heartbeat and think that because they are so close, you wont suspect them lol

by all means get the free seeds from mates if you trust them enough, but i honestly think for peace of mind spending money on genetics is the way to go + you ensure yourself of a decent smoke ;)