How Do I Kill Male Pollin?

I fucked up my first grow. When I put the plants into flower I didn't bother checking for males because I was using Feminised seeds and didn't think I'd get any males. The males have released there Pollen and it is all over the floor in my grow room. It's been about 2 months now, will it be dead now?. Or do I need to spray with bleach or something?.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm thinking I'll damp it down, and sweep up as much as I can with a soft broom. And wash everything with bleach. The plants that were in the last grow that turned out to be female I've kept as mother plants so hopefully these clones I've taken from them should all be female. I'll still check them when I turn them to flower.

So,...on a positive note, the last grow wasn't a complete loss. I learn't a valuable lesson. ALWAYS CHECK FOR MALES!!!. Plus I've got a couple of good mother plants out of it :scratchin:

hey there mate

yeah very important to keep an eye out for males as they can do untold damage to good buds but hey if it were me i would collect some pollen in a ziplock bag and keep it in the fridge i think is the best as you will never know when u may need to seed a few buds for seed stock

just a thought

cheerz