northern lights pure indica

ive found the same purple pheno

from nirvana out of 2 sep pac ks

all u can do is research yourself at the many many seed sites available on the www.

wats with the fad with purple???

Imo its not the most potent dope

try some white strains

peace

bpa

nice picture frazzle

wat is it?? mmmm drool mmmm drool

Edited by billopuffalot

nice picture frazzle

wat is it?? mmmm drool mmmm drool

Cheers billo, its a Hybrid crossing of Double Sour Diesel v2 X Sour Diesel v2.5

though i suspect the colour was a result of very low temps :doh:

for genuine purple strains check Honeymoon (serious), Sweet purple (paradise), Purple#1 (dutch passion), Blueberry ... theres a heap of them if you care to look around :)

:)

That Lightstorm looks the shit :) Surely there must be some indoor Purple out there ?

those lightstorm pics i uploaded were taken of plants that were grown indoors, but the pics were taken outside to get the better lighting :doh: lightstorm was bred with only colour in mind and as such in ANY growing condition the buds will go that amazing purple colour :) the only downside is that because the strain was only bred with colour in mind its not overly potent, but having said that there is some work being done to make the strain a hell of alot more potent and im quite sure if that happens seeds will end up getting released :)

why would you want to start a breeding project with a plant thats not that potent to begin with? doesn't make sense to me it all looks the same once you put a lighter to it. :thumbsup:

when my lightstorm seeds crack i have no real intention of using the strain for anything other than breeding. Im hoping to get a male, cross it with my badassberry and my merville blueberry strains and then eventually cross those 2 hybrids together...that strain would have around 50% lightstorm, 25% BAB and 25% MB which should produce plants that have a killer berry taste, atleast 50% turning purple, be reasonably potent and flower in like 9 weeks tops :scratchin: