Tabacco Plants

hey there bud man

there is someone on here that used to grow it and now has it growing wild in patches around there backyard but for the life of me i cant remember who they are

now with baccy i would be very careful as i have heard that getting busted with it can be worse than getting busted with weed and the fines are massivly huge like can get up to $10,000 for each plant but im sure that aint for a few backyard plants

cheerz

:thumbsup:

Hey All ,

I've never grown em sorry , I've heard they are piss easy to grow tho.

I wouldn't know where to get seeds or a plant tho ... Cuz Its Illegal to grow.

The Tobacco corporations have a massive stranglehold on the plant , Cuz they would lose Billions If we were to grow it ourselves.

Thats why We want MJ decriminalised , Not legalized.

Budman :yahoo:

B)

(P.s. I don't think those Wild Tobacco weeds/trees are smokable guys o.k.)

Hey bud_man19, I grew it for a few years round here mate. It's easy to grow, but you gotta watch the white moths, cabbage or codlin whatever they call em. Their grubs eat heaps of the leaf.

I grew it for pesticide after finding it was to mild to smoke. (back in niccotine addiction days)

Amazing to see how bugs eat up the leaves when it makes such a good poison.

Anyway haven't grown any for about 2 summers, but was under the impression that it's still legal to grow in vic.

The illegal part is being in possession of 'shredded dried tobacco leaf' that has had no government excise paid on it (chop chop). So if you store your leaves whole then no worries.

It's a very nice ornamental plant to mate. Give some wind protection! Pretty flowers and heaps of seed. :thumbsup: