My 400w HPS

well dude i use a 400w and to honest i never but new seedlings under it straight away i will veg them for abit under a fluro on 24hr light this will give them enough light to grow nicely without there being too much heat for them

i would get them under a fluro untill they at least have there second set of leaves then throw them under the 400w as SS said 1-2 feet away

hope this helps

Thankx Stoney :thumbsup:

Yer ill have to get some fluro's

but if i dont

Would she be alright if i keep it far enough away?

Cheers

Dallas :yahoo:

'

Yes , peopel take a plant from seed to harvest using nothign but a 400 watt light , the difference comes in the distance from teh plant ,

if your usign it straight off I would sugest that you put the light about 2.5-3 foot above them so that the light is not too intense for them , as they get older you can drop the light to stop them from stretching too much and thats that !! You shoudl be good to go to full veg after that B)

Thankx very much Pure :thumbsup:

yer ive done a couple plants under lights before (from seed to smoke) and have had no problems, i

wouldent call myself an experienced indoor grower though (under lights) but since ive be on Oz Stoners i

thought i would ask information from experienced people like your self Pure :yahoo:

And Bud_man, looking forward to seeing some more pics when you get batt's, cheers mate :peace:

Thanx very much again Pure B)

p.s Have moved light up, 2.5 ft from seedlings.

Cheers

Dallas