• 1-2 carrots
  • garlic salt
  • lemon pepper
  • hand full of cheese
  • canna butter

Description ::

Hash Browns with canna butter

med_gallery_7211_201_4667.jpg

1. To start with peel ya potatoes and carrot and great it all up and finely chop the onion and put in the middle of some muslin or a teatowel will do.

med_gallery_7211_201_45994.jpg

2. Fold up all the edges of ya muslin and squeez out all liquid this is the secret to good hash browns.

med_gallery_7211_201_32128.jpg

3. Put all ya dry veg in a bowl and add a good few shakes of garlic salt and the same of pepper and ya cheese.

med_gallery_7211_201_14955.jpg

4. Add ya eggs and mix really well now would be a good time to add some extra hash if ya wanna.

med_gallery_7211_201_2027.jpg

5. Get a hot frypan and add about 2 tablespoons of canna butter and spoon 3 lots of the mixture and spread out so they are a good size and not too thick.

med_gallery_7211_201_42932.jpg

6. After about 5 min geltly lift up a side of the hash brown and when all brown at the bottom flip over.

med_gallery_7211_201_52874.jpg

7. Once cooked on the other side remove all the extra bits around the edges and put on some paper towel and serve when all cooked.

Can be made as a really good breaky or just as an easy meal can also be used as a side dish

Enjoy!!!!

Updated Mon, Aug 28 2006 9:39 pm

View Recipe

Edited by Stoney

hey stoney further to our discussion last night I gave these a go, kinda. but I didn't read your recipe just looked at the pics. I was peelin the potatoes and my housemate said I had to boil them first, so I did that. Then chopped em up and put in a fry pan with eggs and onion and just cooked it like a big mash. Turned out pretty shit but with some HP sauce was a more than adequate munchie feed. maybe next time I'll read the instructions first. lol