Plant Size

Ok before i set up my grow cupboard, i decided i want to try growing a plant in a small pot/bucket... is it possible to get a plant to only grow to say 1ft- 1.5ft? by either trimming it or limiting its root space?

I no this can be done with a few other plants. I really have no intention of smoking anything on this plant, its just more of a 'showpeice' for my apartment... lol :toke:

Any infor wauld be great! lol

hey there mindgames

u can slow a plants growth by tipping it and using lst and then you will have a really bushy little plant but then you gotta take into consideration of any stretching during flower

the lowryder is an auto flower plant that will go stright into flower after like 2 weeks veg i think ad can also to flowered under 16/8 sounds good but from what i"ve heard the smoke aint the best but hey have a go

have a look on www.planetskunk.com and you will be able to find the lowryder but i think they may even be giving them away free ATM so just order another strain or have a look at the free seeds section and see if they are still giving them away

cheerz

^^ Good read stoned stump...

Ok ive decided on what im going to do, im going to buy some of the lowryder seed's, and grow them in a small pot... and there is a few things need to know...

- Is it necassary for it to be in a grow room/cupboard...

- Will the plant need to be under light (UV?) constantly, will it effect it if is not?

- Are there any strains similar to 'lowryder'? (that is: are there any small plants?)

Cheers Mindgames...