folair/co2 soda questions?

1kiwi

1- with folair feeding would it be worth while in the flowering stage to do, using a week strength solution.

Would you get better results since folair feeding works quicker? :)

2- Would it be worth while watering my soil plants with co2 soda stream water? (every now and again or no point) ;)

hey there kiwi

i folair feed during flower and what i use is soda water and worm juice or worm casting mixed in and this works well for ma and i aint never had a problem with mould

and with the feeding them soda water in the pots i dont know if this would work and if it did it may be to harsh on the roots what i used to do is have a tub under me plants with the pots sitting up on something so that the roots weren't in the water and i would pour a 2lt bottle of soda in there every second day and it would slowl release the co2 from the water dont know how much it worked but hey at least they were getting some extra :)

cheerz