• 1 3/4 cups of self raising flour
  • 1 bag of M&M's i used the ordinary and nut mix bag
  • 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
  • 2 tablespoons melted nutella
  • 1 egg

Description ::

great for the munchies or just about any time

med_gallery_7211_201_72545.jpg

1. cream all the butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, cocoa and nutella together and add the egg and mix well.

med_gallery_7211_201_38758.jpg

2. Mix in sifted self raising flour

med_gallery_7211_201_21202.jpg

3. You may need to mix some more flour in untill it looks like this (as i dont usually use measurements)

med_gallery_7211_201_10536.jpg

4. Add the packet of M&M's and mix through.

med_gallery_7211_201_70903.jpg

5. Lighly grease a oven tray and ball ya mixture up making sure that eack one has enough M&M's and put into a pre heated oven at 200c for about 10 min

med_gallery_7211_201_110998.jpg

6. Once cooked put them somewhere to cool now the mixture should make up about 20 cookies and depending on how strong ya cannabutter is will depend on how much kick the have but expect them to take a good halfa to come on and if you dont know the strength of ya butter i would start with 1 and then go from there as i have seen many a good smoker green out on strong cookies ;)

Enjoy!!!!!! and remember if you have kids these aint the best thing to have in the cookie jar unless they really shitting you one day ;)

View Recipe

Stoney..they look absolutely mouth watering.. lol

:( I got about 200gms of cannabutter in the freezer, been there since about xmas..I assume it would still be o.k..I used half on a choc/fudge slice type of thing a few months back.. ;) they were awesome.. ;) I might make another one soon and take some pics..

I reckon all your other recipes rock mate..top cooking Stoney.. ;)

;)

I agree. Too sweet for me tho. The MnM's make them look pretty.

lol

Any ideas on something similar but with not so much sugar? lol The chocolate is fine , But most cookies I've tried tend to be overly sweet. Maybe adding some bran or something might work? I dunno. I kinda suck at makin that sort of thing (Sweets). Sweeeet.

;)

Man ... Im stoned ...

Definately need more Cookie cookery Stoney , Keep em comin lol

Wooo.

Budman. :(

(P.s. Did I mention that the MnM's make them look pretty? , U know , bcuz of the colours) ;)

hey there lads

first off for bongon yeah ya butter will be fine mate seeing as its been in the freezer u will be sorted

and to budman yeah these are abit on the sweet side but not too sweet but hey if ya dont like em sweet ahhh well

i still have heaps of canna butter left so i'll be on the look out for a not so sweet cookie option

thanks lads

cheerz :)