Uncle Had Cancer

Dallas

Question

Back acouple years ago we all found out that my uncle had Prostate Cancer, he went through countless chemotherapy treatments for about 2years, with no luck.

The final faw months of is life his doctor aproched me in the hospital hall, he asked if i could get a hold of some Maryjane to treat his pain. My uncle was using that much morphine it had no effect on pain killing anymore.

Perfect timing, i was just about to pull out a couple of oz of Northen Lights 2. (good potant smoke)

anyway to cut a very very long story short, i went back to the hospital everyday for 3months with a couple of joints. i used to wheel him out in the smokers court yard and both of us lit ups these chech and chong speciles and smoke away.

After having a joint he could actully eat, had more energy and the pain was right down to its lower limits.

that continued for 3months untill he passed away in is sleep. HE HAD NO PAIN the doctors and nurses told me. GOD SPEED

Why cant the CUNTS in goverment see the possibilites MJ has.

Cheers

Dallas

Edited by Dallas

:scratchin:

Its a wonderful story , Dallas , Good onya mate ..

:peace:

I too wish they could see this , When their relatives are dying in a stale hospital , pain unrelenting , and the drugs killin faster than the disease ...

I wish they could know the benefit of Natural hallucinogens of relaxing the pain ...

Also making the transition into death very tolerable ...

:)

Slightly off topic but still relevant ... If anyone Hasn't read the Book THE ISLAND by Aldous Huxley , I highly recommend it O.k.

Take Care Everyone ...

I Hope a Better Future awaits us ...

From Budman. :applause:

This story is so true and close to home that its not funny. :blink:

Some people may know but Last year I under went a number of surguires for Bowel and stomach cancer.

I found that none of the morphine, oxycotins, morphine mixtures etc would help me much.

The drs would comment on how they knew I was in pain, but couldnt do anything else as I was on maximum everything.

When I got home, I sparked up and smoked my brains out. it made a huge difference. I was able to sleep, eat and semi function.

I refused Chemo, and told them they can stick it up ther BEEP.

Almost 1a year later and im still in pain, and have cancer but the buds help me HUGE.

Nothing I have been given via the drs helped much.

My blood count has even come down, with increased weed smoking. and then when I run out, the blood count shoots up again.

THe drs know I smoke alot of bud and have told me that If it helps to keep smoking it. :scratchin:

to dallas,

a very touching story, and one that should be read by the powers that be...

and to spook...

i wasn't aware of your illness fereng, u have my best karmic thoughts coming your way.

i lost my mother to cancer and only wish i had known of the benefits of canna at the age of 14, as she struggled with pain and no amount of opiates did the trick at the end.

:)