reasearch ehemicals

first off if it legal i can get it sent right tomy front door but its stupid right???any one know a better way

second if a certin chemical is illegal how good is customs at stopping it im in the USA and kinda want to order bzp but not sure if its worth it sechedual 1 if i did get it po box or what i dont know how to go about ordering from the internet besides ebay

third does anyone know any chemical supply companys that have reasearch chems that doesnt charge out the ass a friend of mine thats now in prison for drug had a supplyer for $25 a gram of 2ci where do i find that kinda deal

one last question what do i need to say for the cmpany name and all that info

i know its a bud mj site but i didnt know where else to ask if reasearh chemicals a=offend you im sorry i have learned a lot from psyacedelics (sorry im dyslexic) any info or help would be appreasheated