bongs

ive heard that the stuff left over in your bong water and the black stuff in the stem is hash OR is sort of like hash. is any of this true or close to the truth???

if it is not true then is there anything you can do with the stuff left over in the bong and in stem besides throwing it out? will it get you stoned at all?

thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*takes another breath*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO

OOOOO

OOOO

Thats called resin, tar, poo, black death, and a few other names... whatever they call it its horrid tasting, cough ya cunt off, headache causing SHIT!!!!

Ok seriously now :peace:

All it is is the left over bits of resin/ash/tar/pot that didnt get burnt when you lit ya cone. It may get you stoned, some ppl say very, some ppl say it just gives em a headache.. I guess you'd wanna try drying it out a bit before smoking it too, which is quite hard.. IMO ya better off smoking leaf untill you can get ahold of something better. I have smoked the stuff a few times in the past I will admit, but not for a long long time and never ever again.. I'd just as well go without now..

oh... Its nothing like hash, not even in the slightest..

Hope this helps, sorry for the stupid post :peace:

:applause:

well i think nugg pretty much sumed it up well

*stoney shudders at the thought of smokin bong dregs

well i have know a few peeps that do do this practice of "dregging" ya bong and then drying out whats left over and smoking that

*stoney dry reaches at the thought

but i have never done it my self and aint never gonna think of doing it in the future :applause:

and no definatly not like hash that like comparing dog poo to chocolate they the same colour is all :peace:

cheerz

:) :P :P

That cracked me up lol

Ewww , Gunge , you know Its gunge , like something nasty you might step on and say ewwww Gunge! :) (like that) cuz you stepped in it and now its stuck to your shoe.

:toke:

Absolutely nothing , like hash , If you stepped on some of that and It stuck to your shoe then that is lucky and you kkeep the Hash , you don't scrape it off with a stick or nuthin ...

Doesn't happen too often but when it does , Whoahoh!

lol

Budman :P

:P