When to Fertilize the 1st time?

ok i checked thru this forum pretty well hope this hasnt all ready been posted, because i know how gay that shit is :applause:

anyway when do you guys first begin to fertilize???

i usually wait until about the 4th set of leaves to come through is that about right or can i do it a little bit earlyer maybe???.

also im pretty sure i saw this thread 2 BUT..... what specific fert do you use at the start?

Edited by hed

As soon as the second set of true leaves open (3 fingers) I start feeding around 400 ppm , 90% of the seedlings of done this with respond well the other 10% sometimes show a little burn on the current leaves but the next set grow nice and green. I definately find that they all start faster than those I've just given ph adjusted water, the seed starter solution that you can buy is pretty much just watered down nutes as well.