anyone tried this?

spud

hi i was told by my local grow shop that in the 1st week of flowering if you spray your plants with nitrozine with wet agent it will grow really fast and get greener leaves. i was told to spray it only once tho when the light is off. has anyone tried any of this??

also i want to try top max flowering food. anyone tried this at all? my termpertaure is always 85 f and they are very good crop this time around even with the heat being high. i have been in the pre flowering stage for 2 days now and was wondering how often i should water them and feed them etc. also do i give them full days of dryness where i don't water at all?

any advice would be great thanks

I would suggest you look at the "Dutch Master" products, I have had excellant results from the Dutch Master range especially the "Foliar Feeding" system. It accellerates the new growth starting and keeps it growing nice and healthy and quick. You would not regret the investment as I certainly have had good results this season.

Checkout thier reccomended dosage chart !

]

post-4678-1155172127_thumb.jpg

i aint never heard of that folair feed idea with the nitrozine i do foliar feed but only with soda water and worm castings giving extra nitrogen will give you greener leaves but dont forget that in the flower period your plants dont need much nitrogen and by giving them extra you could run the risk of them not going into flower when you want them to

and i use canna nutes and hve never had a problem with them they wrk well for me

cheerz

i aint never heard of that folair feed idea with the nitrozine i do foliar feed but only with soda water and worm castings giving extra nitrogen will give you greener leaves but dont forget that in the flower period your plants dont need much nitrogen and by giving them extra you could run the risk of them not going into flower when you want them to

and i use canna nutes and hve never had a problem with them they wrk well for me

cheerz

Hi Stoney,

I suggest you have a look at the chart in my post just above yours.