some questions about lights...

so i got 5 plants a couple weeks along... i got this flood light i bought from home depot and 2 40 wat natural sunlight tubes...is this enough light for veg stage? am i going to need more as i switch into flowering? what are the sighns on plants that need more light? also...what color spectrems are better for plants in veg and flowering stage? can anyone recomend a good light i should use...its a closet set up so i cant use nething too powerful.

THANKS

-stone on

light is good

id personally if space allowed go with a 400w

being over there get a digital ballast and theen u can have both m/h and hps

hps being the better foe bloom imo

m/h for veg growth

5 plants is alot man u may have to make something bigger to flower

u may need more light ????

stay safe

take care

]bpa

Edited by billopuffalot

alright so now im really considering a 400 hps... one of these bad boys isnt enough to start a fire is it?

i got this kick ass rotating fan that could send hella air into the closet to cool it off or would i need a ventilation system for a powerful bulb like that?

-stone on

so going from what you have said your wardrobe is 4ft X 7ft or around about that that is almost the same area that i grow in and have done very well with just a 400w now i dont use and extraction for heat i just have a small fan in there and my set up works well i usually have 3 plants in there but you could squeeze a few more in i spoze it wont hurt just keep in mind when it starts getting hot outside you may have to use some sort of heat extraction as i am going to this summer

hope this helps