Italian Bread, Quick'n'Easy

Hey, i tried this once when i was buggered plus tired and took me about twenty seconds to make but give you many minutes of pleasure

You Need:Balsamic Vinegar(Normal vinegar will not work)

Olive oil

Bread(not loaf, needs something stronger like french baguette or any italian bread

How to Make it

Get a tea cup saucer(basically, something deep or for the more hungry, a bowl*i am not responsible for nasty accidents*) and pour some olive oil onto it. Then pour the balsamic vinegar through the olive oil(trust me), and put in more vinegar than olive oil, et puis voila that's it.

All you have to do now is dip the bread through the oil into the balsamic vinegar and eat... sounds kinda icky, but tastes amazing, plus looks very cool when completely off your tits.

Good Eatin'!

Guest Urbanhog

hello crazychicken :blink:

yeah love balsamic vinegar with my "oil mix" of small amounts of Avocado Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil mixed together....

what I do is I get these "5 mins dinner rolls" from the supermarket get 12 dinner rolls for about $3.00 and I get some Fetta Cheese and chuck some inside the rolls and wrap up with foil. Then chuck in the oven on 210C for 5 mins and its wicked to dip the fetta rolls in that Oil/Balsamic vinegar....

like Crazy Chicken says.. surely looks cool eating them while ripped and ended up eating the whole 12! :P! :)

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Guest Urbanhog

Yep it's a awesome snack..... specially using Fetta Cheese from my old homeland, Tasmania, I find Tassie Fetta cheese a lot better than others, very smooth, and well balanced not too salty or crumby and dry.

Tip - If your fetta cheese somehow is bit salty, soak and rinse them in milk.... they taste a lot better :D

Cheers,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.