growing in the south

Hi avid outdoor satvia grower (empire),

some statvias outdoors will go a long time as thety wont go into flowering untill they recieve reduced light times (12/12). So in order to keep the size down this comming summer (year) I have decided to put seeds in later.

Obiously your 12/12 light times is dependaqnt on latitude. I put them in November - December (Sydney),

sex, take clones, then flower.

Last year (summer) I grew some 6 - 7' Thai Satvias :applause:

check the links out in my signature :peace:

:peace:

G'day Empire ,

Yeah , I agree with Nitram , anything before November is a bit overkill and can cause some problems (Especially right down south I would Imagine)

Good Luck with it man , I can't wait till than so I can whack some plants in the garden aswell :applause:

:)

Hey Nitram , If U read this , I just want to say that I went back and read thru your 2005/2006 Outdoor Thai Sativa thread just now , nice grow :) , It was one of the first I went thru when I first logged on to STOZ. :)

I want to outdoor trellis myself this year , So excited :peace: hehehe U know.

Cheerz Guyz , and good growin to ya ...

Budman ... Out. (Fa La La La La , La La La La ... I want to be jolly) :toke:

:toke: