season aproaching

hello guys,

early august, its still cold the winds are yet to hit.

the nights are still relatively long.

i was thinking of doing a couple of outdoor trees g style

and i reckon to achieve tree status i will have to get a jump on the season.

so i get some beans going or take some clones whatever

i give them a kick start inside b4 they go outdoors

now what i was wanting to no is

when is the days long enough for the plants to remain in vegetave stait???

does any1 have any idea of the days lenghths for say sept 1 on ward???

thanks guys

oh for queensland australia

stay safe peace

bpa

Edited by billopuffalot

B)

High Guyz ,

I probly live in a similar-ish climate to you guys.

You could probly plant anytime from the start of spring outdoors , but you risk too many problems.

Much better to wait till October/November to plant straight outdoors. Havent done much inside to out growing myself.

I have been warned where I am living now not to put plants in until at least December for fear of having 12foot Monsters. I want to do it a bit earlier any way and keep them real low using a large trellis. Not too sure If it will be alright , but 2 or 3 plants , is 2 or 3 plants regardless Imo. So It should be cool (Hopeahopeahopea). :(

:)

Man , If you grow em a few feet then whack em out doors for the end of spring and summer , and everything goes well , you could certainly get some pretty mighty trees I reckon. :toke:

:(

Good Luck Billo

And I'll seeya round tha joint man ...

Budman ... Out. (Making a tyre swing for Billo's massive tree next year) :bow:

lol :)

I don't understand people who warn against planting too early because your plant will get too big. I mean you can train your plant along the ground to keep it as low as you want, and if it gets too big then just prune it. Then at least you got some leaf to use and surely a pruned plant with a big established root system trimmed/trained to keep size under control is better than a smaller plant you don't have to train as much because you started it later in the season? :toke:

:toke:

Hey Billo ,

Man , where in QLD are you??

That may of been some sort of auto-flower plant or sum shit , But as far as I know , yes , we should have at least 6 months of Veg time in the eastern states!? , Don't we , has it changed without me realizing??

B)

Anyway man , I think you should have no worries wherever you are in Australia , Plant outside in November at the earliest , and you should have no probs and be able to grow some monster Plants b4 winter!?

:)

Go for It man ...

But If you do indeed have only 2 and a half months to Veg , then that isn't very long , I admit. :(

:bow:

Good Luck..

And Bye 4 Now..

From Budman. lol

hey mate,

i start my seeds of around this time every year for the past 3-4years now and never have problems.......most of me plants get to**bag seeds** around 4-5foot and thats with me trimming them up heaps............i have 8 blueberry x haze seeds just starting to sprout now in a litte terium which they will stay there for about 2 weeks then moved out side :toke:

peace