begginer with over a hundred six ft plus sise plants

Don't be too surprised if you don't see any, I wouldn't post any if I had a hundred 6ft plants.... lol

Welcome to ozstoners. lol

Try some potash, a good fistful around the drip line of the plants and watered in. Should give em a good kick when they're flowering. Don't use too much, but it will take a fair bit.

You could also throw some organic manures or even some slow release plant food, but potash would be the best for flowering help.

What kind of soil and fertilisation are you using?

Once again, welcome to OzStoners. :bleh:

Posted on Aug 4th, they are Outdoors and started flowering a couple of weeks before this post? This guy is in America or something?

Seriously. If you had 100 6ft/12ft plants (with say $350,000 at risk), what kind of person would come here for advice on how to grow or to even risk the tracing for this kind of crop. It's just a wind up I believe.

Why are people even welcoming this person? It's all BS IMO and the guy has only posted once and this was months ago.