• 1/4 capsicum
  • 3 mushrooms
  • grated cheese
  • onion
  • butter
  • garlic salt
  • lemon pepper

Description ::

this mix will make 1 large omlette enough for 1 hungry hangover or if there is someone good enough to share it with then all is good

this mix will make 1 large omlette enough for 1 hungry hangover or if there is someone good enough to share it with then all is good lol

1. Finely chop ya onion and bacon and put then in a frypan and cook untill browned

med_gallery_7211_201_36997.jpg

2. Break ya eggs into a lrg bowl and give a few good shakes of lemon pepper and same of garlic salt and give a really good mix.

med_gallery_7211_201_54214.jpg

3. Chop up all the capsicum into small pieces and cut up the mushrooms and cooked onion and bacon then add them to the bowl and give another good mix.

med_gallery_7211_201_14117.jpg

4. Now put ya frypan on the heat (if you using the same pan as the one you cooked ya bacon and onion in i would suggest to give it a quick clean) and add tablespoon of butter and spread it right around the pan. Now wait till ya pan gets pretty hot and add ya mix and spread the veg and bacon all out evenly. Ya dont want it all in the middle.

med_gallery_7211_201_49776.jpg

5. Now ya need to turn the heat down to about half way so to not burn the bottom it also helps if you have a lid for the frypan if you do then wack it on the steam will help cook the top. Now when it has cooked enough lay about half a cup of greated cheese on half of the omlette.

med_gallery_7211_201_12230.jpg

6. Now being carefull to not rip it fold the other half onto the cheese half and let it sit there for abit to you can see the outer cheese melting then slid it onto a warm plate and cut in half and serve.

med_gallery_7211_201_61927.jpg

goes really well with a big glass of oj and just as well with a beer lol

Enjoy!!!!!

View Recipe

Stoney , You are a Legend mate. lol

lol

I've got Bacon in the fridge for the first time in about 5 years (I eat fukall meat - But I kinda like it)

Capsicums arent in the garden at the moment , I dont think they liked the real cold , But we had some really nice ones lol

I like mushrooms , raw or cooked , But they don't keep long enough for me to buy anymore than 3 or 4 at a time lol

Now I just need to give the chooks a squeeze and pop me out some of those precious precious Eggs lol

lol

I like food , I should eat more of it oneday.

lol

Seeya mate , and I can't wait to see Stoneys Kitchen full of Foody Goodness (even more) lol

From Budman. lol

lol