smoother bong?

I feel so shite...

I can't smoke a bloody cone even atm, because I just cough and cough- but being straight and sick- well, naaa, I don't want that either.Thats really a load of crap really- cause I am still smoking- but I just cough alot!

Don't suggest I get baking- Cause I just don't seem to get the same sort of feel from my 'stone' that way...

I have heard the put milk in your bong story- does this help- or is this urbane myth?

God- at the moment, I'd fill the thing up with cough medicine if that would help.

Sioux coughs and splutters some more. And, Awaits your comments in hope.

From what I can tell, a little extra water in the bong will make it smoother, just not so much so as when ya pull the thing, it all goes into your mouth :peace:

Also, the colder the water the better imo, and some ice wouldnt go astray either ^_-

If your bong doesnt have ice notches you can just drop it in the water, just remember to allow space for when it melts ;)

Hope this helps, It can be a bugger trying to smoke while sick :peace:

:peace:

I dont think there is a remedy for choofing while sick...

last time I was sick I couldnt choof for 3 days...

Id rather not talk about it... theres too many mental scars...

but, what I do if its too much to choof.. is make a nice hot hash chocky... and curl up cosy and warm infront of the telly... and quietly pass out...:peace:

From what I can tell, a little extra water in the bong will make it smoother, just not so much so as when ya pull the thing, it all goes into your mouth ^_-

Also, the colder the water the better imo, and some ice wouldnt go astray either

If your bong doesnt have ice notches you can just drop it in the water, just remember to allow space for when it melt

Hope this helps, It can be a bugger trying to smoke while sick

:(, make room for the ice when it melts... You guys must not have very much ice in australia... it doesnt take up anymore room when it melts.... ;) haha ;)

When you sick it is horrible tryin to get stoned, if ur using a bong while your sick try takin smaller hits or just take a massive one and puke everywhere and then be stoned. :peace:

I also suggest that you just do some hotknifes... just kiddin man.

Just wanted to share this with u guys... My friends dad has a pound of ultra dank BC bud... Yeh, its like ;) :peace: :( :) :peace: totally.

^_-

Hehehe Zaknefain , funny stuff ;)

Yeah , just wanna say that the last time I had a shocken flu , coughin my ass off , I remember thinkin' , Yeah , I'll put some icy cold water in the bong , That'll make it smoother. Well Fuk it made me cough heaps heaps more , the cold smoke was too much for my lungs , I can still feel it now.

But , If it works for you , thats cool. :)

And Ive done experiments like Pipeman suggested , and yeh It can dampen the impact of the smoke Imo , not to mention It gathers some of the tar aswell , I've often thought a specialized bong filter like this could work well ... Whadda ya reckon? :(

Well thats it for now

Budman ... Out. (Running from the melting ice) Hehehe

I feel so shite...

I can't smoke a bloody cone even atm, because I just cough and cough- but being straight and sick- well, naaa, I don't want that either.Thats really a load of crap really- cause I am still smoking- but I just cough alot!

Don't suggest I get baking- Cause I just don't seem to get the same sort of feel from my 'stone' that way...

I have heard the put milk in your bong story- does this help- or is this urbane myth?

God- at the moment, I'd fill the thing up with cough medicine if that would help.

Sioux coughs and splutters some more. And, Awaits your comments in hope.

[/quote

try ice as in frozen water added to cold water, works a treat

:peace:, make room for the ice when it melts... You guys must not have very much ice in australia... it doesnt take up anymore room when it melts.... :peace: haha ^_-

Your right, it actually takes up less room. Sorry I actually meant if the bong had notches to allow room for the melted ice, just came out the wrong way.