Depleated Uranium munitions being used

to be honest I'm not sure, maybe Israel retaliated from the kidnapping and it escalated from there. who knows. but, to say Israel is invading Lebanon because 2 of their soldiers were kidnapped is a clear misrepresentation of the situation, I'm sure you'll agree.

hmm seems you have tricked me into defending Israel again, dammit. lol lol

Edited by pipeman

also all the media that comes out of Israel is subjected to 2 lots of censorship..by the army... so any thing they would be saying.. you can say the exact opposite just about, to get the real story...

all in all I am not defending any side...if any,.. Hezbolla... they were set up to protect what land Israel havent taken... Israel have been trying to take that land for years...?? so really if Israel didnt give them excuses then I would be more on Israel's side.. but like the US they just seem to be the antagonist...this is what gives Hezbolla the power they have.. and the support they have... if Israel werent entagonizing the Lebs then yes... you could class hezbolla as a terrorist group, when they are standing up for thier rights.. you could call them freedom fighters

Ive sort of been thinking... and really there must have been some reason why Hitler done what he did... as wrong as it might have been... but maybe he realised the struggle between the arabs and the jews.. was down to the jews.. maybe ... not sure.. thats is just a theory??? But from research I found the jews have been trying to expand thier borders since the early 20's.... maybe Hitler did see the need to take them out?? who knows?? they did nail Jesus to a cross remember???

but then.. the jews have been persecuted for so damn long.. like for 2000 years...or more.. maybe they have just had enough and want some pay back??? who could blame them???

the only solution I guess is just to stop the violence.. from both sides??

but of course with the US sticking thier nose in, and supporting the Israelis... we know that aint going to happen.. every rocket and bomb Israel launch makes the US money... and when war becomes profitable...its stands to reason to prolong it as long as you can... thats the problem.... and ofcourse when war is a business... every business needs to expand.. and increase yearly turn over and profits...

stop making bombs... thats the easiest sollution....

It's interesting when capture israelis soldiers, the media use the word 'kidnapped', but when it's the other way round, they use 'captured' lol Subtle, but powerful ways they shape our minds and opinions. And using a woman as Israels miltary rep to the media, is that suppose to make us think they are more modern or civil? She sounds like a bimbo. Last night she was saying them attacking hezbola is 'the front line of the war on global terrorism'. Funny, I don't recall hezballah being involved in any international terrorist attacks lol

Funny, I don't recall hezballah being involved in any international terrorist attacks thumbdown.gif

well, except for firing rockets at Israeli civilians of course. but it seems because the Israeli government are a bunch of cunts killing Israeli civilians is excusable.

The Israelis have the power to obliterate all of their arab neighbours. If the power balance was reversed, I'm sure there would be no Israel by now. lol

Edited by pipeman

Read.....

Depleated Uranium munitions being used on Hezbolla lol

I wonder if we have these weapons???? lol

SSkunk

depleted uranium is nothing new. The A10 tankbuster uses depleted uranium shells in its "party mode" gattling gun. Sounds extreme? sure does! reason being is that tanks and heavy armour uses a type of construction called explosive reactive. Lay speaking, the metal has layers of explosive with in it. The rationale behind the idea is that if any fast moving metal pierces the hide of the tank, the explosive reactive armour creates a small explosion outwards and takes energy away from the fast moving projectile. This technology works very well.

What is more interesting is how this technology (explosive reactive armour) was found. A research scientist working in the tank grave yards of post WW2 el alamein (libya) was using tank carcases as target practice while researching the effects of shaped charges on heavy armour. It was noticed that when charges hitting the armour would detonate undetonated shells inside the tank, the damage the incoming projectile made where far less extreme, explosive reactive armour was born.

Back to depleted uranium. Next time you see an australian navy boat, look to the rear and notice a white cylinder facing upwards and a gattling gun protruding from it. The 'phalanx' is a high powered gattling gun that is purely computer guided that is used to shoot down incoming guided missiles. The rounds in this gun of satan are depleted uranium. When shot the uranium goes white hot while in flight and is capable of melting metal inches thick in milliseconds. So to answer your question, yes we do have this type of tech in australia.

http://tri.army.mil/LC/CS/csa/phalanx.jpg

See it in action here http://tri.army.mil/LC/CS/csa/phalanx.mpg

Couch.

I cant get those links to work couchman...

thanks for the info... I wasnt sure if we had these or not...but seeing as Johnny is GW's little lap dog.. it doesnt surprise me...

these weapons should be banned..like every other nuclear weapon... its rediculas to think its come to this ... all the bullshit about the ozone layer and global warming is just stupid.. because in 20 years time there wont be any where on the planet that isnt radio active...so theres no point worring about global warming, we will proabably be all dead way before that....

I am ringing peter garret...

You must be a bigpond user if you cant accesss .mil stuff. us military is always blacklisting telstra IP ranges because of the fact that over 90% of spam from australia originates from a bigpond address.

I put em up on imageshack.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/f5c64409-1432-44...75/phalanx.mpeg

http://www.esnips.com/doc/1f4bf3e2-e440-4e...bc6/phalanx.bmp

Just an observation but does anyone else notice that its the worlds worst crime to be anti-semetic? Its ok to have negative opinions on Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Whites, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics...........BUT you cant have a negative opinion on the jews otherwise you are compared with hitler. In reguards to that Mel Gibson thing - He may have stepped over the line but he's right - Jews do cause a lot of trouble. But there is now talk to 'ban him from hollywood'. Figures. The nation that supports nothing but freedom of speach and opinion is doing everything in its power to pretty much make an example of the poor guy! I mean, groups like the KKK are able to hide behind the fact that they arent breaking any laws but there seems to be an unwritten understanding across the USA that anything anti-semetic is just too far!!!

Seems a bit unfair!

this will blow your minds, but the real decendants of the 'semites' are the iranians. The story is long as to how displaced jews who moved to jerusalem became known as 'semites'. But if you take the phrase anti-semetic as literal then you are saying you are anti-iranian.

no shit

thanks for posting up those links couch man.. man what an awesome weapon..really is.. pitty they need to be uranium tipped??? surely they can find something else to use instead of uranium though...

I cant see the point in them if they contaminate everything... I wonder if theres radiation around the ship after theyve been used??

pretty fuckin insane weapon though.. might invest in one to keep the cat numbers down... :peace:

good point too rooster...

the stupid things about Mel is that hes fuckin right.. bit of bad luck considering the jews own Hollywood...:peace:

like chef from South Park.. pays out on every religion on the planet, then when they pay out on scientolgy, what ever the fuck that is??, then he chucks a wobbly and quits... fuckin tosser...

jews arent behind the wars???.. condisering the whole damn white house is jewish... I would say thats true....