hey, can any one give me some tips plz? i have four plants they are about 8cm tall. they are about 3 weeks old.they are in the same pot.there outdoors.i live in south west vic so the weather is abit cold but they are gettin heaps of sun light.the soil is just pottin mix i found in the shed. i did put a bit of blood n bone with it dont know if thats good for it or not. there looking pretty good but yeah i realy want these to take off.the pot is only a small one but as the plants grow ill put them in the own pots and bigger ones .and how can i tell if they are female or male .is there any thing i can to to help these little fellas get a head start in live. this is my first grow and need some help. THANK YOU keep on smoking :peace: Edited by bud_man19

:peace:

Hey G'Day Bud_man19 . :peace: , Nice Name btw. :toke:

:)

Good to see ya givin growin a go , It is a beautiful Plant , You just have to treat it well ...

:toke:

So .. Um , What sort of SOil (Medium) , whats the weather like? , Outdoor? Indoor? , :) , What size Pots? , Do you use any Fertilizers? ; If indoor , then lights , space etc : ) , Um yeah ...

hehehe , I'll stop there so I don't fully Bombard you with your your own Q's : ) hehe U know What I mean ...

Jus A Little more info Man , And someone will help you out No Worries ..

Bye 4 Now ...

From Budman ...

blood and bone is fine IMO

don't worry about the cold...it's fucking freezing where i am and my plants grow fine :peace:

when you do eventually transplant put it into a big pot so you don't have to transplant again...when you transplant the plant goes into shock and slows/stops growing until it recovers

i think thats it... :toke:

oh yeah, watch out for fucking snails!! the bastards love ganga :toke:

cheers

bundy :peace:

th best tip I could give ya mate is to get your self a 600watt HPS ...

.. I live in SA near VIC and everything is flowering outdoors now all those plants will do when they sex at about the 6-8 weeks is just flower and be fluffy winter heads.. you may get a half OZ of it ...if the frost doesnt kill them..

if you have a mini greenhouse or something they might be ok.. but they still wont be growing.. they will just flower...and end up about a foot tall...put in 100 of them..:peace:

hey there just what we need another budman :peace:

nah welcome to the site and yeah i would be getting yaself some sort of indoor light source so that you can keep these girls in veg and not flower straight away and they will definatly need a repot

what i would do is put ya self up a hello post in the dr livinstone thread and get to know a few people then in about 5-6 weeks when ya plants will be starting to show sex i would take some picks and ask around aint much ya can do untill then

good luck and hope they all female

cheerz

Hey bud_man19, welcome to the sesh mate.

It's a bit cool where you are although a nice day today :peace:

You might want to repot those seedlings into their own pots. Stick them under some fluros for 18 hours of light 6 off, inside. Veg them up till about end of sept, depending how you go for wind.

Good growing to ya!

Hey, just had a question pop into my head! ive heard a lot of different things about cutting the leaves of the babys, whats the best way guys, and how...need ya help :yahoo:

dont do that at all :thumbsup: if the leaves are blocking the light from the tips of the side branches, train the branches out or the leaf down instead as it wont damage the plant nearly as much as cutting any of the leaves off :yahoo:

by cutting the leaves do you mean tipping???

if thats what ya talking about then what ya wanna do is take the the main growing tip and take it off right up the top leaving the 2 leaves sticking out and a little nud.

now at the point where the leaves meet the stem 2 more growing tips will branch out now if you repeat the same process you will have 4 main growing tips and so on

now i have used this in the past and has worked very well it does slow down the veging of the plant as every time you take a tip out it will stress the plant for a day or 2

probably the better option is to use a method called lst in other works low stress training to do this u start slowly bending the plant over by tying a string to it and slowly pulling it over what this will do is force all the lower grow tips to grow up and get to the same level as the main tip this will not stunt ya plant

hope i explained it well as i am pretty blazed at the moment :yahoo:

if not wait for someone to correct what i have said :yahoo:

hope this helps

and yeah as wdc said dont chop off any leaves the plant needs them if it didn't they would grow them :thumbsup: