Hi Folks,

Has anyone tried or heard any reports on "Gigantic Mighty Bud". It's an additive you use three weeks into flowering. My hydro shop guy recons it makes your buds like golf balls. At $200 bucks a pop it should. The bottle doesn't say whats in it (surprise surprise) My hydro shop guy gets it from Adelaide. He said it works as good as Rock or Sudden impact. I've heard of Rock and seen some photos of a grow with and without. Looked pretty good. lol

hey there 2 dogs

yeah i would stick with rock juice lad aint much differant from the sounds of it and yeah i got mine off ebay as well for the same $120 and the dude that i get mine through has the good one as there are now 2 types of rock juice ordinary which is the good one ($120-$180) then there is the organic one that aint that good and is abit cheaper

and stonedstump Rock Juice is a flowering tonic suitable for all flowering plants. It contains naturally occurring organic acids, Cytokinins, Auxins and Gibberellins as well as a range of micro nutrients found in seaweed.

Rock Juice also contains silica to enhance flower weight and help reduce mould and fungal outbreaks. Rock Juice will reduce internodal stretching and increase flower set thus increasing overall yield.

Apply to tank in the 3rd week of flowering for a period of 7 to 10 days, then dump tank and re-dose with nutrients and a glucose based additive like Monsta-Bud or Extra Yield.

hope this helps ya all