lol

How would you treat a misinformed child ... ??

:)

This is an almost excellent thread ...

I repeat ... the HEMPBar should start their own thread from the start and state what they state clearly ... I f they are open ot it ...

I feel .. that if it wasn't for this "slightly heated" debate ... The HEMPBar and all its crew would be very welcome here to discuss their views and knoweledge with us all ... regardless of preference to "Bush" or "Hydro" :P

I'm trashed ...

Budman. lol

:toke:

:toke:

Yeah Mc , We know ... Commrcial man .. C'mon ... there is a massive difference ... You buy overseas MJ do you?? Why?? ... Don't you like NIMBIN Hydro?? Wtf!? I've only once bought something that was from overseas (Well 2wice actually) ... Thai ... years ago ... Why bother nowadays ... Your smoko not good enougfh!? ... Smoke some of this ...

lol

Budman ... (Sheesh) :)

some poeple just dont get the point let it die >>>give it up guys boring veryvery boring .. like who gives a fuck i just like smokeing the shit and getting wasted .... i dont care were it comes from as long as it gets me wasted ...thats the whole point of it ...

get fucking life..or get back in to your grow rooms your plants need you..

lol

tt

I grow my own in Australia , I get my chems sometimes from overseas ( this is what im talking about )

I dunno how you got all that and I don't live in Nimbin lol

* Leaves thread for own sanity :P

So thats what your talkin bout aye? , fair enough ...

I "got that" bcuz you seemed to be "Mates" with the crew at the HEMPBar therefore I thought you lived around the area ...

So maybe It wasn't the best post on my part (The last one) ... I still think if you read the wholethread (Yes chop up well b4 U do) , u will find why some are very frustrated ... If you have read it all ... then surely you understand ... ??

Budman ... Drunkman. lol

:P :toke:

I'm sure you will harp on that you flush etc but there will always be leftovers in the buds and some people dont flush at all.

Take Monstabud for instance - did anyone ever microwave a bud grown with Monstabud ? It was like placing a piece of metal in there ! small arcs of sparks were hitting it right at the stem of the bud and I have heard the same story several times from a number of people - obviosly some shit was left in there.You could actually see the sma pieces of what I think was aluminium or zinc or some shiny metal pieces suspende in the liquid , if you could see these by eye and they made it throught several flushes then imagine the stuff we couldn't see.

Im not gunna harp on anything Mulcon, but when you make statements like the one above .... it casts grave doubts on your sanity lol

What really worries me guys and this is why I will never champion weed grown with chemicals ( indoor hydroponically mainly or outdoor ) is that there has been no testing done on the log term effects of BURNING these trace elements left in the weed

these trace chemicals exist naturally...the difference is it's in a bottle instead of soil

so one way or another you smoke them

I'm sure you will harp on that you flush etc but there will always be leftovers in the buds and some people dont flush at all.

if you grow in soil won't the plant still be absorbing nutrient when you rip it up?

and if that is the case then those 'trace elements' would still be in the plant wouldn't they??

i'm no expert so correct me if i'm wrong

cheers,

bundy the kurius

bundy I am an expert..:) and no youre not wrong..

if you flick back to my post Ive already stated that..., salts and minerals are in the soil just as much as they are in the hydroponic nutrients...

plants use the same elements in the same ratios and quantities regardless of how they are grown, plants WILL NOT use what hey dont need....

as I stated, hydroponic nutrients are NOT chemicals... they are salts and minerals.... chemicals will kill your plant... funny my plants looks pretty fuckin healthy too me.. and seems to love the 600's bathing them... if I was using chemicals they wouldnt fuckin grow at all....would they...

also.. if you water your soil grow with tap water.. then you are puting a fuck load more chems on your plant than my hydro ..... and cant technically be called organic.. as tap water has lots of chems it...

quote: What really worries me guys and this is why I will never champion weed grown with chemicals

quote: I grow my own in Australia , I get my chems sometimes from overseas

now you are just not making any sense... not only are you admitting to using chems for your grow... you arent even supporting your local supplier???

mmmmmmm lol

I would call it wank weed. cause whoever grows plants hydro then tries to transplant to outdoor soil to finish them off is a wanker IMO. lol

"WANK WEED", wow pipeman you obviously don't like FRESH BUDS ALL YEAR ROUND ,you smoke your stale bush rubbish from last season and I'll smoke fresh "Wank Weed" sticky indica buds, which I'm logging out right now to smoke up some purple "Wanker Weed" . I love to "Wank". :) :toke:

yeah mate my comment was tongue in cheek of course. lol transplanting from indoor to outdoor is fairly common but hydro to soil mid grow? To be honest I don't know anyone who grows like this. If you do I'd be interested in reading about it. Make a thread in the growing forums if you like and if you do please PM me the link in case I miss it.

cheers,

pipe :)