bigbong that study is nothing new. I am well aware of the evidence to support the possibility that cannabis has anti cancer proerties. But thats nothing to do with indica vs sativa is it? How did you determine sativas help your flaring skin cancers while indicas didn't? perhaps your flare ups are stress induced, stress caused by running out of pot, or maybe sativas work for you but an indica would work for someone else.

and mulcontent you blindly defend the hemp bar crew just because you are friends with them without attempting to answer the arguments at hand except for diversionry smart arse comments. and anyone who reads the thread in full from the beginning will know that it was not about "slagging off the hemp bar behind their backs" as you put it. There has been a lot of support for the hemp bar voiced in this thread if you want to pretend it isn't there thats your problem. Also the hemp bar crew have been just as guilty as resorting to petty insults so its pretty clear you have a one eyed view of the situation. If anything more people have chimed in to voice their criticism of the hemp bar as the thread continued because their responses were so obviously inadequate.

I agree with wildflower these guys are just stubborn hippies they're not interested in a real debate or are incabable or unwilling to reason out the facts they are just using this to stir everyone up and plug their own websites. Go back to the beginning of the thread, the plugging started very early and only got worse, all the while our reasoned arguments were simply brushed aside without consideration.

anyway, I'm off to smoke some hydro if you don't hear from me again you know it probably killed me. :applause:

Edited by pipeman

I only chose to weigh in on this topic because you were making it one sided by NOT inviting the Hemp bar guys to reply which was rather unfair - true I do know them so sue me :applause:

And yes pipey it was very one sided until then but now it's good to see some support from others

I posted some rather good questions I thought which remain unanswered so I didnt bother anymore once the name calling began.

Conveniently the post I was going to quote has been edited since this afternoon but a comment to another member like that stumpy on my website would get you banned I felt that was un needed as well as few other comments as well so I've posted my opinion

Bigbong has been quite reserved but finally resorted to street level to defend himself as he has needed to I believe

blindly defending - I know them better than most here don't think so matey

smartass comments - maybe in your world

I grow indoor and out all types of weed and so I choose not to involve myself in that part of this discussion so it's not up to me to prove anything

good readin tho

spam my site :peace: nah wouldnt dream of it geez

yup thats me.

thanks for the post... um, exactly what point were you making other than plugging two other websites? :peace:

In the great tradition of Tommy Edison , its shameless self promotion !However I see you are still a cynic,which is very good, I thought I did make a point Pipemon ,what category is greenery that is started indoors in a Hyg setup and finished outdoors in soil ? Is it a inny or an outy or BUDRO or possibly Hydrush ? :applause:

:toke:

Yah ... I know what You mean Jess ... and I'm glad Pipeman is a "cynic" ...

Hey Pipeman ... Very well said yet again man ... Exactly! :)

Hey Mulcontent ... Huh? :applause: C'mon man ... I know It takes over an hour even for a good reader ... But seriously man ... go back and read the thread man o.k. : ) ... It's an interesting read , and you'll find that 95% of "our" posts were very meaningful and reasonably put to the HEMPbar guyz ... :peace:

You choose not to involve yourself with that part of the discussion??? Huh? :) Well that is the discussion aye. hehehe funny shit. :)

Hehehe , I find all this funny , It doesn't piss me off in the slightest , hehe , 'twould be nice to get a straight answer once every now and then tho :toke:

Budman ... Out. (I passed out ... But now I'm awake again) :peace:

:) :)

I only chose to weigh in on this topic because you were making it one sided by NOT inviting the Hemp bar guys to reply which was rather unfair - true I do know them so sue me :toke:

And yes pipey it was very one sided until then but now it's good to see some support from others

I posted some rather good questions I thought which remain unanswered so I didnt bother anymore once the name calling began.

Conveniently the post I was going to quote has been edited since this afternoon but a comment to another member like that stumpy on my website would get you banned I felt that was un needed as well as few other comments as well so I've posted my opinion

Bigbong has been quite reserved but finally resorted to street level to defend himself as he has needed to I believe

blindly defending - I know them better than most here don't think so matey

smartass comments - maybe in your world

I grow indoor and out all types of weed and so I choose not to involve myself in that part of this discussion so it's not up to me to prove anything

good readin tho

spam my site :toke: nah wouldnt dream of it geez

what a complete load of shit. anyone can read the first two pages of this thread to see that I never intended it to be a hemp bar slag off. :applause:

All of the following quotes were from posts of mine from the first two pages of this thread before you or any of the hemp bar crew had posted.

I appreciate the work those guys do its cool to have a place you can smoke in public and meet stoners

I think some of the comments are overly harsh here.

They are nice guys mostly and at least they walk the talk. They are there, promoting law reform (sometimes badly I agree) smoking in public and allowing anyone who walks in to do the same.

Meanwhile we are posting on the internet and don't even have the guts to use our real names. Don't think we've got any right to be looking down on others.

I don't agree with everything in Nimbin, but I'm still glad its there. joint.gif

I'm critical of the HASH Bar guys but I still appreciate them

yeah I was being real one sided wasn't I. :peace:

you're not fooling anyone here mate, as I thought would have been obvious by now. :peace:

Edited by pipeman

In the great tradition of Tommy Edison , its shameless self promotion !However I see you are still a cynic,which is very good, I thought I did make a point Pipemon ,what category is greenery that is started indoors in a Hyg setup and finished outdoors in soil ? Is it a inny or an outy or BUDRO or possibly Hydrush ? :applause:

I would call it wank weed. cause whoever grows plants hydro then tries to transplant to outdoor soil to finish them off is a wanker IMO. :peace:

Edited by pipeman

Hello there.

Well then, aren't we f**king lucky this isn't YOUR website. Aren't we lucky we don't have to conform to your f**ked up opinions.

I have NICELY said my points SEVERAL times previously in this thread (not that you would know because none of you have been reading it) but you and dave and bigbong CONTINUE to ignore our posts.

Oh and the post that I "EDITED" as you call it was not changed in any way, all I did was ADD something to it dipshit. So don't go saying I changed my posts when I didn't. (once again your facts are WRONG).

The hempbar website is a crock of shit and everyone here knows it, when will you FOOLS wake up to yourselves. Maybe the term 'drug f**ked hippy' is relevant here.

MODS/ADMINS if you feel this post has to be removed or me banned then do it. This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it. These guys are just trouble makers. (and your previous post pipeman I could not agree more with you, same with wildflower and everyone else here who has put forward sensible, factual arguments which just been IGNORED)

STONEDSTUMP

- OUT. :applause:

EDIT: Added a couple of asterisks

Edited by stonedstump

Yes your post was edited by you or a mod and I couldn't be bothered quoting it , I know what I read cos if you didnt call BB a fucktard I wouldn't have posted :peace: - nothing was added just deleted.

Your posts consist mainly of:

" Yeh what they said " and then you cut n paste somone else words :peace:

If you want to be a man and call me a dipshit , fool etc come over to my site and we can sort it out properly don't hide here little boy - your last post wasn't worth the webspace devoted to it

As a long term member of this site I have every right to complain about the quality of your posts so there ner ner :toke:

* Looks for the ignore user on this site button

Budman yes I can read and have read this many times and only pop in when I think the quality is lowering , and once I did make comment lots of editing went on I see :applause:

I'm not convinced by anyones opinions here in fact thats why I have a hard time deciding which way to go , just keep it out of the gutter , I haven't got time to go do some research if some idiot is goin to call me an dipshit for contributing to his net enjoyment - get it ?