How much longer tell 12/12

I dunno they are not showing alternating nodes but you can prob flower them when they're a foot tall. The governing factor will be your growspace. Really indoors you just grow them as much as you can in veg then turn them to flower when you think you're left with just enough room to cope with the stretch.

fmfracerpro It all depends on how much room you have.

For the amount of space I have (probably about 1.2m square each plant) I veg for around 6 weeks depending on how big they get.

For Example on my first grow

Pic 1 : 5.5 weeks veg. ( I turned to 12/12 after about 6 weeks )

Pic 2 : after another 7.5 weeks blooming ( I pulled them at 8 weeks bloom: 14 weeks total )

You can see they get about double the width and height through the blooming stage, which I had just enough room for. This was with 2 1000w HPS not sure if its the same with 250MH :peace:

post-6229-1153105245_thumb.jpg

post-6229-1153105268_thumb.jpg

get a bit of string, tie a knot at one end to create a circle, put the other end of the string throught the hole and you use that to hold onto the branch and use the other end to tie the branch down to something...i use holes in my drip trays, but others have used all kinds of things like bricks, screws in the wall, etc :whistle: