the police are too busy...

from http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...6-28737,00.html

But those seeking to protect young children have the odds firmly stacked against them - the sophisticated tactics of many pedophile rings often thwart a community services sector with a record of failing to intervene to protect at-risk children, a police service so overwhelmed it is reluctant to pursue such complex and legally tenuous investigations, and a welfare system that allows men like Clare to indulge their sick obsessions full-time.

too busy to protect kids from rock spiders huh? thats great. I guess a certain number of kids have to get raped in order to ensure that the police have enough spare time to bust stoners.

what a world we live in...

Edited by pipeman

The Cops Are Molesters Themselves.

As For pedophiles , I'm thinkin , rather than castration , some sort of attatchment that causes constant pain to the genital area , especially when erecting. hmmm. Psycho ...

Fuckers ... Fuckin Pig Scum.

Police should serve and protect , not hassle and disrupt.

I don't think I've expressed myself properly for such a fucked topic. But Fuck ... I just don't relate well to these Pig Fucks.

DiPigFux ... So Budman can relax ... :peace:

Bandmud ... Doubt.

:peace:

I am lucky in the fact that weed laws are soo laxed in canada and are cops are much more concernd with rapist's and major crime lords......however my close neighbor to the south seems to think that "the war on drugs" is more important then the war on real crime....A pot dealer in the states usally gets 25 years.....if you shoot sombody there as long as there on your property it's legal is that sick?

Yeah they (the police)do make feel uncomfortable and rather pissoff that they arn't doing there real job with is to catch real crimminals and not people that sit around and smoke Cannabis!why don't you go and get the real crimminals rapist,murderers,theft,home invasions you know the serious stuff - but wait a minute its the police they don't want go to that much effort and instead go and bust people with cannabis.And hashmaker you are lucky to have such an understand of cannabis unlike your neighbours (which you have already pointed out),unlike here in australia where its having a very"American"feel towards cannabis and its just not on. ;)

hey there all

this shit is just becoming way to commen in our comunities the rock spiders i mean and from what i have seen and read there aint a great deal that the police and aurthorities are doing about it im just glad that i have not had kids as i would be freaking out every day and i tell ya one thing its looking like ts gonna come to the old lynch mob styles unless the cops pull there finger out i tell ya if i knew of a sico ped in my community he would not be around for very long if he didnt take not so late night subtle hints then he would just disapear

this shit really gets to me how can someone prey on innocent and defenceless children they should all be shot or releaved of there offending weapons funny how if i shoot someone they will take me gun and lock me up if i grow weed they will take me weed and equipment and lock me up but these fuckers get to keep there equipment

i say off with there dicks he fucken lot of them