square pots in australia?

what about the drums from the hydro shop

the 1s they get the nutes ini think they r 50ltr???

thanks guys

those 27ltr bins are like nearly 30 bucks a hit

and without a tray for runnoff id need 2 to use them like a satelitte syatem

x 4 or 5 plants and my pockets gone!!!!!!1

take acre

bpa

Edited by billopuffalot

:wave:

Hey All , Hope Ur Well .

lol

"Crazy Clarks" , hmmm ... not sure how national it is , but I've seen It round the place.

Cheap Stuff , not too bad tho , I got a heap of CD Cases one time for fukall and etc. :doh:

B)

As far as I know Bunnings Is fairly Nation Wide , so thats a good place (good value and product).

Or just any good value store selling pots really , It shouldn't be too difficult If you search around a bit. lol

Plastic is cheap shit man ...

Btw Thc24 , or anyone , what is "virgin" Plastic??

Never heard it .

:peace:

Anywayz , gotta go for now , So until then , Have a good one people. B) :toke: lol

Hi mate virgin plastic= first use no recycled plastic really what you want for a res or pots.

Bunnings is good i dont like there pots though always have holes i prefure to drill my own so they can be plumbed together.

Im going to replace my pots in next grow will go thw 12lt square plastic unless i see better in near future something like a jelly bowl corrigated sides would be ideal hopefully stopping roots from circling the out side of pot.

Rock wool is also a rip off at $1 a cube i normally pay between 10c and 30c depending on how much i buy.

Other than that there a lifesaver on Sundays, intime they really need to get some good coco and full range of additives with nutes they sell.