:thumbsup:

A big shout out and cheerz to the man who's 1/2hr current affairs show has been a good part of my life over the last few years.

:guitar:

If anyone here has been a supporter of this show , I'd love to hear your fave thingz about It or your favourite Stories or moments.

:toke:

Hope I'm not bein' too sentimental.

:wacko:

I'm gonna miss hearin him on JJJ each weekday , But I'm sure the new chick will be good too :toke:

:peace:

Anywayz , Thats me for now (I should of typed this 2 hrs ago) : )

Hope your all havin a great fun Friday Night! :)

Budman ... Out 4 Now. :peace: :xcited:

What a shame! (-shamen?..)

Whenever a spare moment allowed me the trip's J's he was nearly always a good listen. PLus great variety of stories (plus, a few postivie cannabis ones, if memory serves).

If you hear anything of or about the new chick, post it up. Curiosity awaits satisfaction!! lol

Thanks Bud

lol

Hey Infinitee ...

Man , Ive Forgotten her name now (Shulda typed it first go eh :toke:) , Someone , Tool .. so shuld be cool :wave:

B)

Yeah , the JJJ Hack Team did so many stories on Cannibis and other drug related issues.

The Sniffer Dogs at the music concerts really stick in mind.

I think It was ronan sharky (*Spl. Sor.) , who was Interveiwing people who were or had just been searched.

Very revealing. Many More people were clean , than weren't. :doh:

I Hope one day , they put all the Hack interveiws , stories and ideas , up for free download for all interested.

If I could Just Hear Alll those interviews relating to MJ and other "DrugZ" , It would provoke my memory and politically motivated conquest , No End. lol

AnyHoo , My Head hurts ... So ... Budman ... Pending ... :peace:

lol

So ... I take it there are not too many JJJ fans here ... well not as many as I may have initially thought anywayz ...

Well ... for those who are interested and dont already know , the New presenter of HACK is Katie Tool (orsumthin) :toke:

She seems cool , but needs more practice ofc. :toke:

Any suggestions for stories that have important relevance these days are taken into account by the JJJ team ...

So ... Why not Illiterate some of your ideas thru that particular medium , hmmm .... They are very welcoming to new/old subjects of concern and accepting to people of all creed. :)

:)

Sorry ... I couldn't seem to word that last statement as I would of liked ... ohwell :)

Bye for Now ... Budman ... Out. (In The Papers For Mass Media Consumption) :peace:

Did you catch JTV last night?

A politician at a rave!

Now that's somethin you don't see too often!

Big :crybaby: to ABC and JJJ

Now I just need them to extend RAGE/JTV over the rest of the weekend and I'll never have to watch FuckedestHomeVideos or GardeningArsetralia ever again!

Rosies Top20 Requests is a most welcome addition to saturdaymornhangoverrecovery and those Frenzal Freaks always make me laugh.

...oops, looks like I just missed YouAmI's live set lol

Not to worry, saw em from a distance last wkend at SplendourintheMud (but that's another story)

lol

• Admin

:peace: Sad to hear this I've been missing his show because I can't pick-up triple J at the moment, and I wish I hadn't missed downloading so many of the HACK podcats now too lately.

Hmm as for some of my favourite topics tackled by him? To many to list really, but I always enjoyed his afternoons talking about Australia's drug culture covering both good and bad issues...

I do remember one paricular time though when he mentioned his first night at triple J and how he smoked a joint during his break or just before he went on, but found it just spun him out too much and he said he never did it again :peace:

Has he left already, or is this his final week?

G'day All ,

Nah Sorry Ozstoner , He's gone ... 2 weeks now I think ... He left the avo I posted this Topic .. 7th. ^_-

Spewin' , and I never had the NET till recent , so no podcasts for me unfortunately. :(

Oh Well.

:(

Hey 67s , Nah man , Im so kickin myself for missin it ... It was good aye? ;)

;)

Jay and the Doctor , legends IMO , great muso's and very funny guyz. Not afraid to say what they want either.

;)

Kate Tool seems pretty direct , But she's got nuthin on Steve. Still , Mostly all the old JJJ reporters are still there , So the quality of the stories (and fun) shouldn't really be effected. :)

O.k. Bye 4 Now guyz.

Budman ... Out.

:applause:

Being a Tribute to Steve Cannane , I feel It will be o.k. to relate any important or interesting things that will or have been broadcast.

No Worries.

So , If anyones interested , Dr. Karl is back from 6 weeks off for marriage , and is on Thursday mornings from just after 11am to just before Midday. Usually an excellent hour of listening.

Last week was actually his first week back but I forget to give notice of it like I was going to.

It was a very interesting show with a Climatologist guest (forget his name just now) , about the state of the enviroment and what will be happening in the furture years if nothing is done (bit scary to say the least).

I think he may be on again this morning , but maybe last weeks show is still available for Podcast , but when I tried to get it , It didn't work (But I don't know what I'm doing) :)

Anyone else a regular listener of Dr. Karls show with Mel in the Morning ?? :)

Bye Now

:)

From Budman. :peace: