Growing outdoors half and indoors other half

Im going to keep my plants outside all day long but at night im going to bring them in for the next week or so. Then im going to keep them outside for their 12on and then bring them in for their 12off. Will me moving them so much harm the plant? Im going to keep a complete grow diary so you all can watch these bad ass plants take the fuck off. Hellz Yeah

I've done it before.

I used to leave the plants out all day then at around 4pm when the sun dies down, I put them under a 1000w light for around 6 hours then they went back outside to the darkness until the sun rises again.

It worked really good and they grew to about 20cm in a really short period of time but then fungus knat invaded my crop and I had to kill them and the plants died too unfortunately.

if you inturupt the dark cycle in veg or in flower, you will cause problems such as stretching internodes and lower yield I always thought

that really depends on your intentions and how controlled the environment is...eg. if you have a plant outdoors now, it will flower, but if you bring it in of a night time it will vege even though the light is only 12/12 outside :thumbsup: when the plant is big enough, just discontinue using light on it when you bring it in or leave it ouside B)