Window coverage

i have a large window in me garage that i am growing in and now that i have changed me lights to go on at night time due to coldness and frost around my area in lookin for some way to cover up the whole window.

now from the backyard there could be 2 neighbors that could possible see the covered up window so im looking for a really non dodgy lookin way to do it like i could just cover it up with news paper but then if i saw a window covered up with news paper i would be thinking whats goin on in there

anyway just wanted to pick ya brains and see what i could possibly do

cheerz :scratchin:

if u wanted to go on with it u could build a window surround for the inside of the window.running off the existing window box. u would need some mdf probably the thicker the better,a screw gun and some screws.

if u can get the wood pre cut

basically 15-20cm wide piece an extension of the window sill sides and top with a backing board.

run a seal of silicon around and its lite tight

obviosly if its off the ground u will need props to hold in place

]u can set your window as u like. have the same fixtures or put new bigger 1s in if needed. from the outside its like a normal window

just a suggestion bpa

YEah I am with billopuffolot on this one.. I had vertical blinds on my shed window already. I was lucky the window had an inner ledge. I used a stable gun to put some some speaker cloth just behind the blinds then packed it full of roof insulation. Then Screwed in a piece of MDF (3cm thick) to the window frame, painted the MDF with White ceiling paint and bobs your uncle. Now it looks like a normal room, no sound gets out from fan and pumps, no light gets out and anyone tring to break in will have to make a lot of noise to get through the MDF thats for sure :thumbsup:

See it on the left wall? sorry a bit to tired to go take another pic :whistle:

post-6229-1151707292_thumb.jpg