using TDS meter and readings need a little help

just bought a TDS meter know how to use it but dont know what readings i should be aiming for 3 stages would be pretty basic and easy for me so i need to know what the TDS should be reading

*2 weeks after clones showed roots

*mid to late veg

*flowering

or im willing to sus out any charts if anyones got any :thumbsup: i just normaly mix nutrients at 1/4,1/2,1/1 ratios but no point buying a meter if i aint ganna use it :toke:

Edited by Gazza2001au

yeah gaz.. as soon as they got they got roots you can pretty much give them full strength nutes.. full strenght is at 1800 pm... for the first few days under the HPS you can start with about 1200ppm and gradually increase to 1800ppm but really after the first week they should be on full strength.

when you switch to flowering I usually give a good flush.. running clean water through untill the ppm is somewhere close to the water your are putting in... if your tap water is at 500ppm then flush untill it reads about 600-800ppm.. then straight onto full strength at 1800, it doesnt need to gradually rise just start at full strength...

just bought a TDS meter know how to use it but dont know what readings i should be aiming for 3 stages would be pretty basic and easy for me so i need to know what the TDS should be reading

*2 weeks after clones showed roots

*mid to late veg

*flowering

or im willing to sus out any charts if anyones got any :toke: i just normaly mix nutrients at 1/4,1/2,1/1 ratios but no point buying a meter if i aint ganna use it :thumbsup:

Look at the end column - use the PPM (parts per million - or equivelant on the TDS)

post-4678-1151252004_thumb.jpg