Growing advice needed pls :)

Hey guyz, its been a while since i last posted because my last plant was a male :thumbsup: and i kept it around for a lil bit then pulled the sucker out! :toke:

But anyways im back now and have a beautiful female growing. She was born on the 16th of April from a bagseed and she is doing well. She is being grown outside with natural sunlight and rainwater with some nutes of course.

Now i have some questions now that i know this one is a female. Its been a little bit more than 90 days that she has been in vegetation. Does it generally take longer if its grown outside? And i am aware of the signs of sexual maturity, about opposide nodes and alternating nodes, as shown here . But would it still happen if i have been pinching the plant?

I also have one other plant, a baby still. How long do i have to wait till i can first pinch this one? I started pinching the other one pretty late into vegetation.

I will have pics up soon, thx for the help

Now i have some questions now that i know this one is a female. Its been a little bit more than 90 days that she has been in vegetation. Does it generally take longer if its grown outside?

And i am aware of the signs of sexual maturity, about opposide nodes and alternating nodes, as shown here . But would it still happen if i have been pinching the plant?

I also have one other plant, a baby still. How long do i have to wait till i can first pinch this one? I started pinching the other one pretty late into vegetation.

Onset of flowering is influenced greatly by photoperiod and genetics, this time of the year daylenght is short enuf to trigger flowering, whereas if the plant was under lights you become mother nature and can manipulate the "daylenght". more intense light hours inside will have the plant at an advanced state of growth compared with one outside with a shorter photoperiod of cloud-filtered light.

yep, if the plant is alternating as shown (good one pipes :toke: ) and is 90 dys, its reached sexual maturity, and would have happened despite pinching it, maybe even happening early 'cause of pinching.

Everyone prolly has a different preference on when to pinch the growing tip anywhere from 2nd to 6 node, though i prefer about 4-6 nodes, it depends on how you want the plant to end up, though i never pinch any later than 3 weeks before flowering cycle as often there is not long enuf to strenghten the branches and they end up falling all over the place with the weight of newly forming buds.

just my 2c worth :thumbsup:

good luck with 'em :thumbsup: