Is a male plant completly useless

Hi There Fmf, :peace:

Well to answer ur Q. ... Yes And no really

If its a nice strain then yes u shuld be able to smoke it and get a lil bit high 4 sure :)

I dont really recommend smoking the actual flowers(those pollen sack thingz) and I think most growers Quickly remove the males as soon as they recognise them ok. ;)

As we all know if even a lil bit of pollen comes out of a male, the female can still get preggerz and end up full of seeds :toke:

Im sure U culd aslo cook with it .... (see Cookbook sections and the like).

But to sum up "Are They Useless" Well Nature is never useless my friend ...(even the most potenet weed has a place on this particular planet!) ;)

;) Ill B keen to see u round the Joint. ;)

Bye 4 Now. Budman ...Out. lol post-8241-1150826228_thumb.jpg

if it forms any buds at all then ya can smoke them but if pure male and only flowers pop out then yeah ya can smke the leaf if ya reallt desperate

and no they aint completely useless if you know the strain you are growing then you can collect the pollen from the male and use it to cross breed with other strains or to get more seeds out of the same strain but then if its just ba seed then ya probably wont want to bother. it better to have really good genetics befor ya start crossin stuff

cheerz