Fluoro is necessary?

I'm new to the whoel indoor growing and my seedlings (liek 3") are under an 80ish watt bulb but its not fluoro, i have a compact fluro that doesnt fit into the light, do i have to use it?

if its necessary ill merely cut the light fixture open so it will fit but im just curious if i can leave them under the regular house bulb if theyll grow

i would be getting yourself a new fluro holder maybe a double and the strongest fluro tube you can get they will last under a light bulb for a little while but ya aint gonna get much out of when it comes to flower time if it doesnt die befor then

if all ya can afford is a fluro then get that but i would be turning off ya light bulb and getting ya fluro u got crankin now

and if ya get some cash together go and buy a 400w hps thats what i use and they are dam good lights

hope i helped

cheers

Can make a lead light with your compact fluro HT. Get a batten holder and have a lead wired to it, and a male plug other end.

Or see if you can fit fluro fitting/s in your veg space?

Normal incandescent light bulbs don't have the right light spectrum for cannabis growing sorry mate.

Have fun with it :applause: