2nd and 3rd Generation Joints

:xcited: hehehe :applause:

Haven't You guyz ever seen the Cheech and Chong Movies ?? :thumbsup:

Savin' Roaches for emergency situations Is a past time datin' back to the 60's , if not the ancients...

Waste Not Want Not eh! ... :scratchin: :yahoo:

:toke:

Sure , can taste a bit grotty , but who gives a fuck if You have nothin' else , not that I've done It in a long while.

I agree with the 0 gen. , Immacculate conception Joints , B), hehehe ... Gold!

Bye all , and remember , recycling is an important part of our ... (SNIP)!

:toke: Bye then , cones to smoke , bowls to see , so as to smoke more conez out of ... :)

Budman ... oop, wait for it , ... Out. :toke:

cant say i ever had a shortage issue that warranted this kind of extreem measure i have smoked bong dreds at a mates house he didn't tell me it was dregs when he packed me a pipe almost spewed afterwards not to tasty at all lets just say i pack my own pipes when i go to see him now :applause:

anyway i recon ewwwwww would be a good responce :scratchin:

enjoy chato there all yours

:) :) :)

Eewwwwwwwwww!!! hehehe

I agree.

:whistle:

1st generation re-roll , maybe not too bad as for 2nd and 3rd , No Fkn Way , didn't you smoke all of the shitty 1st gen one bcuz you were desperate? , how could you even save any? Crazy shit.

I smoke bongs , rarely joints. So I don't have that problem. If your desperate , maybe switching to bongs would help cuz theres not as much wasted smoke , and you get more stoned. imo. : )

If your havin trouble with burnin your fingers at the end of the joint , roll the joint around a bent out paperclip to act as a handle (Don't know the term for em'). That way your fingers dont touch the paper at all , but if you use a carboard filter , It shouldn't be a problem should it. :thumbsup:

O.k. Out 4 Now ... Budman. (Ewww) :)

:thumbsup:

(EDIT) oh yes I do know the name - Roach Clip (Basically). : )

Edited by Budman2012

Its definately not disgusting... the best joint that I ever smoked, for taste and potency, came from a second gen joint. I smoked like half with some guy and got utterly ripped. I preceded to smoke that roach in a pipe with 4 other people and I got even more stoned and they got utterly baked aswell.

Yeh.