do we represent cannabis?

If everyone on this site was interviewed as representatives of the stoner community, what impression would we give?

Would getting to know the people behind the screen names encourage an argument for law reform or would it only confirm that marijuana destroys lives and stoners are a waste of space.

If you don't think your life is a positive example for cannabis law reform then maybe you should do something about it. For yourself if nothing else. If your life isn't a good example to others, how happy can you be with it yourself?

I believe I would make quite a good impression as an average personal grower, grow what I need, don't sell, contribute to society (actually MJ enables me to contribute more positively) I expose no other people to the plant, I don't and never have bought MJ, so I don't contribute to tax evasion, I grow in everyday available potting mix available at Bunnings and also use ferts from Bunnings, so I can't be seen as contributing to the so called "organised crime / Hydro shop" falacy.

MJ also is the reason why over 12 months free from nicotine.

If anyone can show a negative aspect of what I do, I'd love to hear it

hmmm well I know that there are a few people here that have most definatly made it to a level that most straight dont and there are lots of bright minds on this site that I'd say that definatly don't fit into the sterotype that some still have on us and then there are ofcourse some sterotype stoners but hey we had to get the rep somehow lmao it only takes a small percentage to make a reputation

the issue of "outting yourself " is that you potentially put what you have gained at risk , however I can see the point to what i assume your tryign to get at with this and yes it would be great to show publicly what "stoners" can actually achive when given a chance and show the world that hey mabey this isn't such a horrible thing.

you are a crazy bastard though pipeman and your definalty one of a kind