12/12? (((with pics))))

usually need to bud for at least 8 weeks. you should bend your plant over and then bend branches over to make it bushier before you bud it for a bigger yield.

looks like you got some leaf curl happening there. It might be a bit hot or the plant a bit too close to the light.

u'll start to see hairs on ya plant by at least day 15 of 12/12. and your flower period will differ between strains so unless you know what strain u growin then well all have to guess and i recon about 9-10 weeks

but thats just a guess

and hey that first pic is a trip man really made my eyes hurt lol

keep us up to date with pics of ya buds and we will help ya when it comes closer to harvest

cheers lad

Hi fmfracerpro,

Try breaking your questions up into small units and asking 1 question at a time fmfracerpro.

fmfracerpro .....Once i start the light cycle on 12/12 how long will it take for my plant to bud?

Your plants need to be matrure before you put them into 12/12. This (sexual maturity) is seen by inspectting the branching (space between 2 sets of leaves) and 'seeing' the leaves NOT pairing off at the same place but, NOT oppisite and at the same positin on the stem (Do a search on this or other sites for "ialternate spaceing") - I have seen some good pics lately in current posts asking the same thing on a post here on OS.

As a general rule it may take 4 - 6 weeks from seedling to put to 12/12

There is no fixed hard and fast rules as the bigger the plant (ie older) the more bud you may get.

Cheers Nitram.