Lighting opinions wanted

Hi, about to grow in a 2m x 1m x 1.8m area. Trying to decided whether to go with 2 x 400hps or 2 x 600hps. Would there much of a difference in yield between the two? Growing SOG for the first time(though I've grown bigger plant crops many times). What should I go for?? Also what light would you suggest for keeping mothers in a 3' x 3' area? Obviously I don't want them growing very fast. One last question, how long do most of you keep mothers for?

400s are dismal compared to 600s, but having said that the heat 600s put out is crazy compared to 400s, you'll really need to reconsider the ventilation you use if you go with the 600s....

yield wise, you can easily pull a pound per 600w light, 400 you'd be lucky to get 12oz :applause: well in my experiences anyway, some crazy growers can get a pound per 400w, but thats just a pipe dream to me :doh:

Guest SOMEONE

hey

welcome

i would run the 2 x 600w hps

go maybe son-t bulbs

cant help u with the sog as ive never attempted

my last grow i pulled 290 grams from 1 600

with the mothers

id run 1 125 watt flouro from spectrum each plant

and keep em on a low feed schedule

keep em for a couple of rounds then just use a cut 4 next mum

just suggestions..